Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Hello Cupcakes!🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

I can't express enough thanks that you've decided to take this journey with me. 

Makai and Storm came rushing through my mind one morning as I contemplated how to start my day. I tried to ignore them because I  wanted to finish my other book "His Mischief King" before starting a new one, but I can't seem to be able to put them off, so I will be writing both simultaneously. 

Makai and Storm have such a deep, complex love story that I hope to be able to do justice to. For the next few months, I'm going to dive into their minds and their love, and I hope you will enjoy the journey with me.

It is the first book in the Protectors of the Moon Series. However, it's a complete book that can stand on its own, and all loose ends will be tied with a big red bow at the end.

UPDATES

Unless something comes up that week, update day is Saturdays, or ocassionally, Sundays. No particular time.

DISCLAIMER

THIS IS A MALE/MALE STORY. This means that it centers around a relationship and romance between two men. If you're uncomfortable with it, kindly find another book that suits your tastes.

Feel free to point out any grammatical errors you may come across so I can edit accordingly.

Love and Cupcakes, 

❤❤🧁🧁🧁🧁❤❤

Stephduchess