Ch 1: Dominic is home

🚨 A/N: Hey, guys this is a sequel for another book named My severe brother please read it before reading this one to not get confused and understand the story from the beginning 🚨

Dominic's pov

I'm so grateful and happy to be around my family again... All of them here, Peter and Luke too. Glad they are safe and unit with their family... With us.
So proud of Marco and Malik, their relationship, their jobs, their personalities and their choices.
Delightful for them too that they found love

I found love too but here I'm in my room alone trying to figure out a minute to sneak in Sierra's room. I missed her.

I watched the cameras for the last time checking the halls. Finally, all of them are asleep. I left my bed and walked out the room, heading to Sierra's. I knocked in, I know she's not asleep.
She opened the door smiling then looked at me startled

" Dominic?"

" Yeah, let me in." I said as I got in

She peeked her head to the hall checking it then closed the door and turned to me

" What are you doing here?" She whispered yelled

" I missed you." I said

" I can't believe you Dominic, your sons are here, your father, your mother... What if someone saw you." She started to freak out

" Don't exaggerate, all of them are snoring peaceful." I said indifferently

" I really can't believe you."

" You don't have to believe, just leave yourself to me." I whispered passionatly as I pulled her closer to me by her waist

She smiled and melted with the way our bodies pressed on each other.
" Yeah but.." She was about to reason when I took her into a kiss that she quickly put her hands on the back of my head and shared it lovingly.

The next day ™

I opened my eyes to be faced by her angelic face with her eyes shut, sleeping peacefully. I looked at her with that question in my head: How I come to love her?
Love the one who kidnapped my son and caused my sufferance. Love the one who was making plans to kill me. Love the one who made my other sons struggle with my absence. But in another hand, this one raised my son. this one made my other sons unit and rely on themselves. This one who saved me. this one who saved my sons. My men. this one who sacrificed her status, herself for me. How can't I love her?

But really falling for her was never a part of the plan, but I guess my heart had other plans.
Nothing that had happened between us had been expected. She did not expect the fire that would blaze in her when my hate turned to admiration and I did not expect to find such light in my world of darkness. I set out to destroy her for all that had happened, for my son that she took, for my life that she ruined but now I will destroy everyone who comes near her.
At the end, who are we to define bad and good?

I need to talk with my sons about her, today. But what if they didn't accept her? What if I break their hearts? What if I break her heart? What if I break mine with any of them is upset?
And here I go, once again, I fell in love with what will destroy me.

She opened her eyes and whispered," Good morning."
" Good morning." I kissed her forehead then pulled away gazing at her

" Why are you looking at me this way?" She asked as she yawned and stretched her arms

" Just thanking God that I found you."

" You know Dominic, you turned alive something I thought it's dead and won't show up again. And it was the light and good within you that made me see, I have light too."