ch 79: All for one and one for all.

Marco's pov

I walked to the small room attached to mine where I used to draw. As I entered, I noticed Matilda sitting on the chair that I used to occupy, completely engrossed in tracing her finger on my drawing.

Her delicate touch moved gracefully across the paper, following the lines I had carefully crafted. I stood there quietly, captivated by the sight before me.

The way she traced the curves and contours of the artwork revealed a depth of understanding and appreciation that I had never seen before.

It was as if she could feel the emotion behind each stroke, as if she could hear the silent whispers of my artistic expression.

In that moment, I realized just how fortunate I was to have someone who not only supported my passion but also connected with it on such a profound level.

Matilda's presence in my life had brought so much light and inspiration. She had become my muse, my source of encouragement and motivation. I couldn't help but feel grateful for it.

I reached out and gently brushed her hair behind her ear, then asked, " Do you liked it?"

" A lot!" Matilda looked up, her eyes meeting mine, and a soft smile graced her lips.

" It's amazing," Matilda said, her voice soft and filled with awe. " The way you created this, the emotion that it conveys, it's incredible. You have a tremendous talent, and I'm so lucky to witness it firsthand. I could never imagine myself doing something like it."

I smirked. " You never know," I said, giving her the brush. " Give me your touch."

" You must be kidding me." She was stunned

I gently put the brush in her hand and she protested, " No, no, I can ruin it."

I smiled reassuringly and said, " Just trust me." I then put some colors on the palette and handed it to her, insisting, "Give it a try."

Matilda looked up at me hesitantly but eventually took the palette.

" No, I can't do it. I'll make a mess."

I smiled reassuringly and said, "Trust me, you'll surprise yourself."

" At least give me a white paper! Let's not destroy this masterpiece."

" Destroy it, I am here to fix it." I sat behind her and instructed, " Dip the brush in the water and choose a color."

She carefully dipped the brush in the water and chose a light yellow color. She traced the lines.

I moved my hand over hers and adjusted her grip on the brush. I showed her how to create the perfect strokes, guiding her through the process of painting.

I then took some of the colors from the palette and mixed them to create new shades and hues.

I pointed out the different colors and told her, " See how the blue and yellow interact to create a green hue? And when combined with the purple, it creates a darker shade. With a mix of red and blue, you get a deep indigo. These colors are like people; when you put them together, you can create something new and beautiful."

Matilda let out a laugh and said, " Oh, so now you're an artist and a philosopher! I'm impressed."

" You will be more impressed if I tell you we can practice that philosophy." I whispered with a deep seductive tone as I brushed my lips against her neck and kissed it.

She smiled smugly, raised her eyebrow and said playfully," And I am ready to try."

" Let's see."

She looked at me with a surprised and let out a quiet moan as I ran my other hand up her thigh.