ch 33: Sidrov

A/N: so because I didn't get some satisfying feedbacks, I decided to keep you eager for a bit 🤣😂
Vote and comment, please

Destiny's pov

The wedding was awesome but it was a bit chaotic with all the gathering in the house as the ceremony was decided to be held in the backyard of the mansion which is huge in its parameters. The decorators did a flawless job under the eye of Sofia. The party was held in the Victorian theme.

Mom was looking like a princess and with that charm on her face and the beautiful personality she holds herself with, she can't be any less.

I had fun with my friends and Pete and of course with the company of Miles, who was looking like a prince himself, in that tailored suit which was hugging his muscular body tightly, it was a sight to look at him, well he is pretty.

Malik, Marco along with Pete and Lucas were the best man of Dad, who himself was the spark of the wedding along with his soon to be wife. Dad was looking as gorgeous as ever, but the stress of the event was clearly evident over his face, which was constantly got mocked at by his two eldest sons, but he was looking pretty comfortable around Mom who was beaming at the cheers of the audience, which grew louder when they both linked they lips together, vowing to be there for each other forever.

Love was in the air and we all felt that especially during the ball dance, dancing on the slow rhythm of orchestra with our significant other, everyone was drown in the moment because no one accused me dancing with my boyfriend who was looking at me with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes making me feel special, while his arm hugging my waist protectively, promising to be there with me always, like I belong to him and guess what he does too.

Dragging myself out of the bed the next day was the most dreadful task, my body was feeling like it was hit by a truck but thankfully it was sunday that means I can rest all day and get back to my routine. My parents had gone to the hotel having their special night. I hope they decide to have their honeymoon.

I had breakfast with Cole and Nico who were accompanying us for the breakfast in their elegant outfits and wet hairs neatly combed over their heads. What are these guys made of?

I was sitting with an ugly rat was looking as tired as me and he was in a mood too and for a minute I thought he was sleep walking with that horrendous expression he had on his face and his messy hair. He insisted on not having breakfast till Luke wakes up. Yes! Our sleeping beauty is still dreaming.

Elda and Elene joined us then we all went to our affairs. I got a call from the girls to go spend the day in the beach and it was like a bomb of energy exploded into my veins. I called Elene and Elda and made them help me to choose my beach clothes and do my hair then I left the house after having permission from the oldies. TIME TO ENJOY!

After two days™

Mom and dad finally left to spend their honeymoon after many begging and insisting from all of us. They went to Bora Bora in France as Matilda recommended. 

The day started boring as fuck while just Peter and I in the house watching TV till an idea came to my mind. The arcade is ours, let's have a party! Anyway, we had a good time at that party and especially accompanied Miles and shared love with him but that RAT never let us have a minute alone calmly. I'm so gonna annoy the shit of him when I see him with Aria.

Two hours later we got busted by the oldies and got scolded for life all because we left a bad liar covering us... Mister goody with two shoes told them we are pulling a surprise for them. I mentally facepalmed myself four five hundred times.

We had a movie night then I couldn't sleep so I stayed up chatting with Miles on video call. I had breakfast when the day came and did some sports with Malik and Elene then went to the garden to play with the dogs. An hour later, Luke came and negotiated with the dogs to play with us saying that we are like puppies, I should tell Pete about this.