Ch 35: DAD, ANY LAST WISH!?

Luke's pov

After kissing my baby brother a good bye, I went to my room and stood in the corner as I was supposed to. I hope they won't go hard on Peter. I got him in this mess, not his fault entirely.

I am scared shitless, though I have a lot to talk to them but right now I don't have the guts for it.

I am sure, I have Nick up for me and about Marc, I'm not sure. I was getting so impatient, I hate this longing.

What if I had to face them both?

I mean, this is the biggest blunder I have committed knowingly ever, faulting a lot of things

" Lucas, hope you are ready to pay." I heard Marc's voice as he closed the door

I am and I am not, I couldn't reply to it at all. Why Marc here? But not that Nick would have been easier on me.

" Turn around." He instructed

I slowly turned around, looking at everywhere but him

" Just a question, why did you do that?"

" I don't have a good reason other than I wanted to because I felt like it." I mumbled in shame

" So I will paddle you because I feel like it too, how does this sound?"

I kept looking at the awesome floor.

" So come, bend over the bed."

I made slow steps near the bed

" Today." He said as he aggressively pushed me to the bed

I held myself and assumed the position, he is impatient and aggressive already. He placed the paddle on my behind. My heart was beating so hard. He tapped the paddle two three times, then he sent the first whack

I shut my eyes tightly at the impact, it was so harsh and I can't believe it's only the first smack. I felt painful cracks landing on my butt one after the other. The spanks never stopped smarting my bottom with stings. He just set about his business of punishing me and burning a fire into my behind. I tried not to wiggle, I really did, but God, I hated all those sparks of pain, like hot embers raining down on my bottom, burning here, there, everywhere!

I felt tears brimming. My bottom was out there, way out there, complete at the mercy of his will.

" Pl..ease Marc stop!" I let out still tryna surpass the hits on my back

" I will once you feel not to do stupid thing."

Crack! That hurts so much! Crack!

A sob escaped my teeth and then I couldn't stop it. My wall of self-control was obliterated, and everything burst forth in a torrent of emotion. The tears flooded down, wetting my cheeks and blurring my eyes, I thrashed back and forth and shot a hand behind me to protect my bottom. I sobbed and cried in pain, calling out my brother's name. " M-arc! Pleeeeease, no mooooore.... Maaaarc!"

" Remove your hand, Luke." He said calmly as he stopped

" I won't again! Please!!" I cried not leaving my bottoms unprotected

" Lucas!" He warned

" Please Marc."

" Nope."

My brother sat down next to me, calmly pinned the protective hand to my back and raged the spanking. Spank after spank after spank landed on my fiery butt cheeks. I wiggled trying to ease the pain but I laid defeated, he wasn't going any soft or mild paced anymore.

When Marc finally decided I had learned my harsh lesson, the spanking finished. All the fight was gone from me, my strength depleted.

" It's over, calm down and breathe." He said as rubbed my back gently