Ch 58: Puzzles

Peter's pov

I was sitting here in the back of my Dad's car as Desty was on my side. I was annoyed. I wanted to drive myself but Dad didn't let me. He said he wants to take us himself. So why do I have a car then if they will drive me all the time? Why my license?

" Daddy, you are mad at me?" Desty took me out of my thoughts as she asked

" No honey, just don't do it again. I trust you, please don't break it like that."

" I won't daddy, I am so sorry." She ushered some tears.

Dad stopped the car and turned to look at her. " My lovely princess, no need for those tears. We make mistakes to learn from them and now you did one so you will learn from it, isn't it?"

" Yeah daddy, never disobey you and sneak out."

" Hope you learned that well, I will let it slide but next time you are getting my other side."

" Yes daddy, sorry."

" No problem love... Now give me your lovely smile so I can have a great day."

She smiled widely. He ruffled her hair and drove to school again. When we reached our doom, we hugged dad and said goodbye to him then got into our class.

We sat in our seats when I noticed her jump out the chair as her face flushed red. She tried to sit again while squirming to find a better position. She whined, standing up. She put her mini puffer coat on the chair and sat down comfortably.

This little scene made me see red. I can't believe he spanked her, and he spanked her hard. Look at her, she couldn't sit normally. I am so gonna kill him at home. I will make him regret it. I glared at everything and everyone the whole school day, planning how I will ignore him and knock sense into him.

That old jerk!

At the training ™

After the warm up the coach divided us into two groups so we could play against each other.

I was playing but this boy fucking my fun.

That stupid boy was glued to me all the time. I can't jump or run or escape from him. Whenever I am about to jump he acts like he will step on my feet so I slowed my speed or threw the ball to one of my mates so I could avoid my leg being crashed.

While we were playing, I was running with the ball just about to score a point. He came and acted like he was going to push me. I stepped back to avoid it but tripped up because of his leg and fell on my face. Thank God, it didn't hurt.

I got up furious that fucker is not playing clean. I shouting at him angrily, " Are you acting stupid or something, you, asshole! Glued to me like a gum, why don't we make out too. Play with the rules and let me enjoy my fucking game."

He smirked." I am in the defense for a reason, no? It's my job to avoid any attack. Don't be like a sore loser, and play. I was just playing, don't you have sportsmanship?"

" Oh really?" I pushed him so he fell in front of me, " How is it? You like it?"

" Have you just pushed me?" He asked as rage flow from his eyes

" Oh why are you so angry, I am just playing, don't you have sportsmanship?" I repeated his words

" He pushed me, coach."

" What? No he put his leg in front of me so I can triple he is the one at the wrong."

" He is doing his job, he is in the defense. Carnell, in an official game when another guy does the same, you will make this scene too?" He asked me