4

The next day Peter found himself swinging towards the bar after fighting shocker, who had escaped. "Shit I'm late!" He quickly changed in an alleyway and hurried inside. "Sorry, I'm late the subway had dome issues!" Peter grabbed the apron.

"It's fine. Just try not to make it a habit." Jack looked at him, noticing his bleeding nose. "Your nose."

Peter noticed it running and grabbed a tissue. "Oh sorry, must be the cold air." He quickly cleaned himself up and got to work.

Wade who was sitting at the bar looked at Weasel frowning. "He always has bruises everywhere and now this. You think he gets hit?"

"I don't know that would make sense I told you he's too normal to work here."

Peter felt his ribs hurting. Shit, I hope they're not broken. He continued working feeling like death when he finished up and got ready to go he found Wade waiting for him.

"Hey, need a ride, again?"

"Nah, it's fine." He smiled.

"Come on it's not that much of a detour anyways."

Peter knew he was lying but got in anyway. "Thanks."

"No problem. By the way are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do-" He got interrupted by a cough which coughed up some blood. "Shit-"

"Should I drive you to the hospital? You don't look too good." Wade looked worried.

"No! I mean it's fine just need to get some rest."

"Come on just let me have a look at you at my place."

"Okay, but I swear it's nothing."

Wade didn't believe him but didn't want to pressure him. He just drove to his apartment and let him in.

Peter sat down on the sofa and had major flashbacks to the last time he was there.

"Okay pretty boy, let me have a look at you." Wade sat down in front of him and looked at his face cleaning his busted lip and putting some ice on the bruises on his arm. "You know, if there is someone bothering you, or harming you I do pro bono. I can be very scary if I want to be."

"Oh- uh that's not it, I just got hit by some bicycle and fell on the pavement." Smooth Parker smooth. "I'm fine really, just some scratches."

"Scratches? You look like shit. Look if someone is hurting you, you don't need to protect them. I won't get the police involved I can do this really quietly."

"No! That's- Wade that's not necessary!" Peter was kind of panicking. "Look I appreciate the help but I'm not getting abused. I'm fine. I promise."

Wade knew he shouldn't press him further. "Okay." He just quietly patched him up more. "You should probably still go to the doctor. Your ribs look broken or at least badly bruised."

"Thanks, I'll take that advice. Um- I can walk the rest of the way it's fine." Peter smiled at him awkwardly. He got up. "Thanks, I owe you." He left quickly so as to avoid further questioning.

Wade was unsatisfied thinking the other got hurt like that. He started to grow attached. How could someone beat someone like him? So he took matters into his own hands and researched some stuff about Peter. He quickly found out that he was the main photographer for spiderman. Maybe Webs knows something about it. Come to think of it he hasn't seen him in a while just seen him swing by in a hurry.

The next day Wade went to a shooting and hostage situation at a bank hoping to find Spiderman and he did.

Peter was sitting on the roof checking out the situation when Wade jumped down behind him. "Boo!"

"Jesus Christ Wade!" Peter turned around to see the man's leg had just healed up after getting broken from the landing. "This isn't really a fun Deadpool mission."

"Aww come on Webs what situation doesn't benefit from my great sense of humor?"

"Okay, but no killing! I'm not in the mood."

"Geez, you're uptight today, what crawled up your ass." Wade joked.

"Lack of sleep."

"Okay anyways let's blow this joint." Wade pulled out a gun and jumped down in there.

"Fucker." Peter jumped in after him to see half of the robbers bleeding on the floor. He quickly knocked out the rest or so he thought until a knife flew past his head into a guy's head behind him. He turned around to see him fall to the ground dropping the gun he had pointed at his head.

"Headshot!" Wade went up to his friend.

"Wade, what the hell?! I had this under control! You can't just-" Peter saw the police coming in and quickly pulled him and Wade out of there to a roof nearby.

"Uh, taking the lead, I like it. That's totally one of my turn-ons." He grinned at him. "Look I know bad Deadpool, no killing. But I gotta talk to you about something."

"No this-"

"Look I know you know Peter Parker?"

"What?"

"Peter Parker, the guy who takes pictures of you for the bugle."

"Wade I don't know what you're talking about this-"

"Look, he works at the hell house, you know where I take jobs. He's always beaten up. I thought maybe you'd know who I could scare the shit out of so that doesn't happen anymore."

"I don't know what you're talking about he just takes pictures of me sometimes, I don't know him personally." Peter felt uncomfortable trying to lie his way out of this situation.

Wade knew he was lying so he just left.

Peter left to go to MJ for advice. MJ opened the window surprised. "Oh hey, Peter what are you doing here."

"I messed up." Peter pulled his mask off. "You know that job I applied for?"

"Yeah?"

"It's a place for mercenaries, might have forgotten to tell you that, and-"

"Mercenaries?!"

"They were close, hiring and the hours fit with my other job."

"Still, Peter, don't you think you already have enough problems?"

"Yeah, I know but I needed the money. Anyways, Wad- Deadpool apparently frequents the place and we've been talking a bit on the job."

"No, you befriended him as Peter and Spidey?"

"Yeah but that's not the bad part. He uh kind of thinks I'm being abused because of the bruises from fighting and Yeah he wants to scare the shit out of who did that aka kill them."

"Oh, you're in deep shit now, Peter."

"I know, what am I supposed to do?"

"Maybe quit the job. Let Peter disappear?"

"I guess, it's just I enjoyed hanging out with him as myself but I think your right."