7

It was the day of thanksgiving dinner. May was out of the hospital and already making food and setting the table. Meanwhile, Peter and Wade were fighting some thugs. They almost had them when Peter got a knife in the shoulder. "Shit!"

Wade made quick work of the rest much to Peter's disapproval. But they had 40 minutes left to get to the spider's childhood home and not look like shit when arriving. The two hurried to the alley where Wade patched him up.

"Man hope you're vaccinated against tetanus and hepatitis." He pulled the knife out before putting disinfectant on it and bandaging him.

"Shit that hurt." Peter was leaning against him. "Thanks. How much time do we have left? Because I can't swing us there not with my shoulder like this."

"It's fine we have half an hour left and my car is close by." They hurried to his car and got in. Peter climbed in the backseat and use the blacked-out windows to get changed.

Wade tried his best not to look at him but when he did he didn't see him undressing sexily. Peter was fumbling about trying to get the suit off, after a while, he just webbed the feet to one window and pulled himself out. Changing out of a skin-tight suit in the back of a moving car wasn't easy.

When they arrived Wade quickly changed and got out a wine bottle he had bought. He felt his nerves telling him to leave but Peter had already knocked on the door.

May pulled her nephew into a tight hug. "Peter! It's so good to see you." She looked at Wade. "Oh, hello you must be Wade, such a pleasure to meet you!" She shot him a big smile.

They went inside where everyone else was already mingling. Wade was feeling better seeing them all greet him so nicely. He had been scared that they might be weirded out by him.

"Late like always, Parker." Otto smiled at Peter.

"Yeah, sorry."

They sat down and ate Wade watched them talk and answered questions they threw at him. He liked this it was very normal compared to his life.

When it got late he helped clean the dishes. "Your family is nice."

"Yea, I'm really glad I have them. So how are you? I was worried you'd might be uncomfortable."

"Nah, you know it takes more than that to make me uncomfortable."

They finished up and got ready to head out as well. Peter hugged may extra tight and said his goodbyes.

Wade got in the care with him. "So, do you wanna swing by my place for some drinks?"

"Sorry, I got class tomorrow. Maybe I can swing by after work if there's no Spidey business."

Wade drove him to his apartment dropping him off. Before Peter got out he hugged him. "Thanks for coming." He then got out and went inside.

Wade liked this he liked being like this, the other relying on him and hugging him. This was strange to him but a good strange. It just seemed so effortless. He looked at the empty seat next to him before driving off.

The next day, in the evening, Wade was sitting on his couch when Peter knocked on his window.

"Hey, sorry I'm late had a robbery on the way here." Peter pulled off his masked and jumped into the apartment. "So, what do you wanna do?" He was stilled hyped from the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

"Netflix?"

"Sure."

They sat down together to watch some movies. Peter was enjoying spending time with him more and more even if he wouldn't tell that to the other. He leaned a bit closer to the other just enough so their shoulders touched.

Wade noticed him moving closer so in an effort to pull his Spider buddy even closer he put his arm around him pulling him in while joking to make it seem like a bro thing. He let out a sigh of relief when the other stayed in his arm.

Peter liked this. He put his head on the other's shoulder. "Today was exhausting. College is killing me and Otto is stressed about our project which stresses me out even more."

"That's not good. Want to beat up some people to relieve the stress?"

"No, this right now is good. How was your day?" Peter looked up at him just to realize how close their faces were. He felt his cheeks get warm seeing how intently Wade was looking at him.

Wade wanted to kiss him and make out with him really bad. "It was job, finished a good." His eyes never left the other's face wandering from his eyes to his lips.

Peter didn't even realize that the other had scrambled his words. "Killed anyone?"

"Nope only scared them." Wade moved a bit closer, unsure if he was allowed to move in fully.

"We're they bad?"

"The worst."

Peter was unsure if he was right picking up the queues of the other but just when he wanted to move in to close the gap between them did his phone ring. He almost jumped off the couch immediately moving away and blushing. "Sorry, gotta take this." He stood up and went a few meters away. "Hey, Yuri. Yeah?"

While he was talking with her Wade was cursing the phone. He wanted to have him back in his arms. After a few seconds, Peter hung up and turned to him. "Sorry, shocker escaped, again."

"What a shocker." Wade joked to bring the other's mood back up. "Want me to come with?"

Peter smiled. "I think I'll be fine. But if you want to you can come?"

"Sure, let's go."