9

The next day Peter made sure to leave Wade a little thank you gift before going to finally take down Fisk. He left him some Spider-Man chocolate on the table before swinging over to Fisks building. When he got there it was already on fire. Yuri gave him the go and he went in taking out henchman left and right before getting to Fisk, who just let a window go down between them.

"What you're gonna kill me with a window?" Peter joked.

"Well, you know what they say. To the window to the wall-" Fisk pushed down on a button making turrets shoot out of the floor.

"To the turret?"

Peter made quick work of the turrets. Though he got grazed by a few bullets. He used the last turret to throw it again the glass separating him and Fisk. When it broke Fisk charged at him hitting him in the ribs. Shit, that's gonna leave a bruise. He also dislocated his shoulder

They fought for a while until Peter kicked him out of one of the big windows. While they were falling he webbed him up letting him dangle in front of the police while hanging in front of his adversaries face. "So, should we kiss?" He joked.

The police got him down and bought him in while getting taken in he kept yelling at Peter that he will regret this. But that's nothing new.

Yuri looked at him. "Good job, you want some help with that shoulder?"

"Well, thank you that be-" He heard his alarm go. Shit work. "Actually gotta go but thanks. See ya."

When Peter arrived he quickly changed. He went inside trying to his shoulder and quickly brushing some blood away from under his nose. "Otto?"

Octavius came out and smiled. "Peter! I think we're ready for trial." He looked at him and noticed his shoulder. "Oh, what happened?"

"Oh that, it's nothing just tripped and fell." Peter smiled trying to play it down.

"You should go to the hospital, have it looked at."

"No. It's fine, really. I just don't want May worrying, if she hears I was at the hospital she'll get worried sick."

Otto frowned. "Come on sit down at least let me look at it." He looked at it. "Yeah, that's definitely dislocated. How are you not in more pain right now? Anyways let me help you to relocate it."

"You don't have-"

"Peter, you can't work like this." He made room on the table. "Lie down here on your stomach." Peter did as he was told. "Okay, try to relax. This is probably gonna hurt so take a few deep breaths okay?" Otto took Peter's dislocated arm and slowly but steadily pulled it down towards the floor, using the Stimson technique to pop an arm back in.

Peter heard a loud pop and bit his lip. This hurt, though to be fair he had worse. He slowly sat back up. "Thanks, Doc."

"You should be more careful."

"Yeah, come on show me the progress I'm curious." Peter smiled and watched the other get on a platform strapping himself into a contraption. He moved an arm with his mind, smiling when it work. "Doc, that's amazing!"

"All thanks to our work, Peter." Otto smiled. They worked for a while longer before it got late again. "Okay, let's keep it here for today."

The next day Peter came to work a bit earlier, but Otto wasn't there yet. So he unlocked the door and used the time to repair his spidey suit. While working he got really invested in it, so he didn't hear the other come in until Otto went into the room he was in.

Peter quickly turned to him doing his best to hide the suit behind himself. "Oh, h-hey Otto. I was a bit early today."

"What're you working on?" Otto looked passed him seeing the suit. "Oh, of course. It's you."