21

On the drive home, Peter still felt fuzzy. He was smiling like an idiot looking out the window. The warm feeling of the other's hands on his waist never left him as the butterflies in his stomach were going insane. He felt like his heart was beating almost too fast. All the worries of the last weeks had left his mind as he could only think about their date.

Wade had turned on some music and as Abba played he sang along. "Honey, honey how you thrill me-"

Peter found himself chuckling watching Wade laugh and sing dramatically while gesturing at him. He was in love. The realization hit him like a truck. He loved Wade, the way he laughed, his dumb jokes, how he kissed him like he was the only thing that mattered. He was deeply and intensely in love with him and it kind of scared him. Love never really worked out for him in the past, when he was with Gwen he was ready to give up being Spider-Man. Love made him make mistakes and do stupid things. It made him irrational and that scared him. He knew he really really liked him or he wouldn't be dating him but love was different.

Wade pulled up to the apartment. "Peter? You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I was in my thoughts!" He got out not wanting to bring up the topic. They went upstairs and Peter held his hand.

When they got in Wade took a quick shower while Peter called Harry back. Wade came out to him looking a bit shocked. "And, what did that best friend of yours want?"

"Harry's getting married!"

"Already?"

"Yeah, apparently Liz is pregnant and he wanted to be behind her fully to support her, so they are getting married in January. On top of that, he asked me to come work for Oscorp. Norman apparently wants me on his team."

"That's amazing! You said yes right?"

"No. I'm not doing this whole working with a scientist thing again. The last two times went horribly wrong and I am definitely not doing that again!"

"Really? How high are the chances that Norman turns into a supervillain too? Your brain is wasted working at the Hell House."

"Knowing my luck too high. I'm not risking it."

"Okay." Wade put his hands on his waist. "I'll support you no matter what you chose to do. So Marriage huh?"

"Yeah, it's weird to think about." Peter put his arms around Wade's neck. "Guess I'll need a suit as his best man."

"You'd look really good in a suit." Wade kissed him gently and shortly his lips lingered in front of the other's for a while after.

"You think? Never pegged me for a suit guy." Peter kissed him back smiling.

"Yeah, but then again you would look good in anything, or without anything."

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely." Wade kissed him again this time longer pulling him closer. He started to move his kisses to the other's neck. "You look drop-dead gorgeous."

"Wade-"

"Yes, baby boy?" Wade stopped smirking up at him.

"You're a sap." Peter pulled him into another kiss feeling his tongue slip into his mouth. He held him close until they eventually parted.

"Man, why have we never made out like this before?"

"Stress, me nearly dying, the whole shit that was the last few weeks-" He pulled him into another kiss not wanting it to end. "But we should do it more often." He was still so close that he was murmuring against his lips.

"Agreed." Wade picked the other up, pushing him against the wall. He kissed him again and again.

Peter locked his legs around his waist and let his hands pull him even closer until there was no room between them.

"Leaving no room for Jesus, huh, Spider Tiger?"

"Shut up." He let their lips collide again this time longer, enough to leave them both out of breath.

Wade just grinned at him and tugged off his own shirt before pulling his off as well. Peter took a minute to look at the other. He had seen him before when he walked in on him but this was different. So he let his hands run over his rough skin admiring it.

Wade started kissing along his neck again. His kisses faded into sucking and nibbling on his skin.

Peter felt himself get lightheaded as the other worked his way along his skin getting rougher with him. He bit his lip whimpering. All of a sudden he felt Wade's teeth dig into his shoulder making him inhale sharply his head spinning. A small moan escaped his mouth when he gently kissed the wound. "Wade-"

"Mh?"

"Please don't stop-" He was panting into the other's ear his skin burning.

"Not planning on it." Wade smiled loving the way the other looked pressed against the wall. He continued working on his neck making the other whimper and moan. Getting a bit uncomfortable in this position he moved them to the couch, gently throwing the Spider down.

Peter was already gone digging his fingers into Wade's skin for some sort of grip. His breathing was getting labored. He hadn't been touched like this in a long long while his body trying to lean into the other's touch craving it. The skin on his neck felt sore but in a good way. He pulled Wade into a kiss longingly. He felt his hands explore his body moving into his pants making him gasp and arch his back. "Fuck-"