5

The next time Wade went to the Bar he couldn't find Peter anywhere. "Hey, Weasel is Peter not working today?"

"Oh, he quit."

"He quit?"

"Yeah, he said it was too much with his other job and studies. Shame, he was a good waiter."

"Something doesn't sit right with me." Wade decided to look into it.

The next day he found the university Peter went to just to see him go in bruised badly. After Uni he saw him enter his apartment when he left for the other job he decided to investigate. Breaking and entering was fine when you want to protect someone right? He saw some blood on the floor and a bloodied spiderman suit. He saw blood on the knuckles.

"Holy shit, he lives together with Webs, and no way-"

When Peter was on his way home after a mission he got tackled to the ground by Wade. "What the hell?!"

"Webs, I did some digging. You know that Parker I asked you about who you didn't want to tell me about? Well, I know you know him!"

"What? Wade-"

"Shut up." Wade pointed a gun at him. "You're on your high horse jerking yourself off on being a great guy meanwhile you beat up a poor college student?"

"Woah, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw your mask in his apartment and he left work after I talked to you. Weird coincidence huh?"

"Wade, calm down we're friends you know me right?"

"Do I? I know Spiderman, not you, not the person you are behind closed doors."

"Okay, okay I know you think you have this situation figured out but I promise you, you do not." Peter pushed him away. "You wanna know the truth? You don't stalk people or snoop around their apartment-"

"Woah, I am not the bad guy he was being abused I just tried to find the guy who did it to put a bullet in their head." Wade aimed the gun again.

"God damn it, Wade you dumb idiot!" Peter pulled off his mask. "I am not getting abused! How could you even think that I would hit someone like that?!"

"Hold up a minute. Ohhhhh. I'm an idiot." Wade put his hands on his head. "Oh shit. Oh, fuck oh-"

"Yeah, Jesus fucking Christ Wade you'd think it'd abuse someone?"

"No, now that I'm thinking about it it doesn't really make sense. Sorry, I'm more of an act first think later kind of guy."

"Yeah, I noticed." Peter let his hand run through his hair. "I- just don't tell anyone, please."

"Webs, I would never. I'm sorry about this."

"It's fine, just this is all a lot."

"You want a drink?"

"Yeah."

So they went to Wade's place. Peter sat down while Wade got them something to drink. "Sooo, you're Spider-Man."

"Yeah. Guess you were bound to find out someday."

"Yeah. This is weird right? I'm not the only one who feels this tension right? And not like good sexual tension but hey I thought that person waved at me tension."

Peter chuckled. "Yeah."

"Still thought you would have a mustache."

"Wade."

"Yeah?"

"Stop."

"Okay wanna play a drinking game?"

"What kind?"

"The best we ask each other questions and if the other doesn't want to answer they drink. Get to know each other even more."

"Okay, shoot."

"If you could hook up with any Avenger who would it be?"

Peter rolled his eyes and took a sip. "Nope, not answering that. But if you wanna play like that who would you hook up with?"

"Thor hands down, especially if he ever became a woman. That's too easy. Okay, non-sexual question I know shocker. Do you have like a family? Abandoned love child?"

"I have my aunt. She's my family. What about you?"

"Nope, none. If I hook up I use protection, so no children fir me and the rest, pew." He made a pistol notion next to his head. "So what happened to the rest of the spidey family?"

Peter took a long sip, emptying his glass. "That's a discussion for like the 3rd or 5th time drinking together not the 1st."

"Uh, so we're doing this again?"

"Maybe, depends on you."

"On me?"

"My time for a question. What happened to your face and skin?"

Wade took a drink and poured them new ones. "Why quit the job at Sister Margaret's?"

"It was too risky I thought if I were gone you wouldn't find out but here we are I guess. Why dig deeper?"

"I don't like people I like getting hurt. So if someone you think gets abused disappears you look for them to make sure everything is okay. So now come on who of the avengers would you hook up with?"

"Thanks, Wade." Peter smiled. "And if I have to answer Thor. He's a literal God."

"I know right!"

They continued their game and drank until late in the night. Peter was leaning against him laughing. "You scared the shit out of my back there I thought you were gonna shoot me!"

"Nah, would have shot you in the leg if at all."

"You're crazy." He closed his eyes. "But that's just you."

"I guess so."

"Thanks for being my friend." Peter smiled before sitting up more and looking at the other as seriously as he could. "But don't ever follow me again or break into my apartment! That's creepy." He was almost sitting on the other's lap pointing at him.

"Got it Spider Tiger!" Wade laughed.

They eventually fell asleep on Wade's sofa. Peter partially lying on the other.