27

"Got everything, honey?" Wade was standing at the door bags packed.

Peter was just about to put his suit in his carry-on when Wade just shook his head.

"Baby boy." He gave him a stern warning. "This is a vacation."

"What if-"

"No, we talked about this."

"Alright." Peter put the suit away. "I'm ready then."

"Perfect."

They made their way to the airport where they met with his aunt. May pulled the two into a hug. "You two ready for some sun and relaxation?"

"Definitely." Wade pulled his boyfriend closer. "Just remember to put on sunscreen."

Peter gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Of course, honey."

"Did you just call me by a pet name?" Wade pulled him into a kiss. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too."

"Okay, you two, let's go." Aunt May smiled seeing them all lovey-dovey. She loved seeing her nephew this happy it made her heart melt.

They eventually made it through security somehow with Wade in tow and found their seats. May insisted on sitting on the aisle seat so as to not disturb someone when she needed to get up. Gracefully Wade gave up the window seat to his boyfriend.

When the evening turned into night Peter quietly nudged the other so as to not wake his aunt. "Look at that view." He beamed at him excitedly. "The lights of the city, it's just-" Not knowing how to put it in words he just smiled.

Wade chuckled softly and looked outside. He was right the view was pretty. They had to be over some big city but he hadn't really memorized their route so he couldn't say which.

"To think all of the lights are someone, living their life. It just makes everything seem so small doesn't it, like this is just our little moment."

"Oh my god, you are so cute when you're excited about something!" Wade pulled him close kissing his head over and over again.

Peter chuckled. "Stop it." He paused. "I love you, though."

"I love you, too, baby boy!" Wade grinned at him.

Peter felt his heart skip a beat when his boyfriend gently pulled his face up to him. Just these small things made him melt. He felt the other's lips meet his and was content. He didn't need anything more than this.

After a while Wade fell asleep on his boyfriend's shoulder. Peter just watched him for a bit trying to not disturb him before reading a book he brought. Every now and then he would glance over to his boyfriend. He kept wondering how he deserved someone so dedicated to him. But he loved having someone to hold him and be by his side. Most importantly though he loved Wade with all his heart.

When they arrived the group quickly moved into their hotel rooms before sitting by the ocean enjoying the view. "I feel like we needed this." Wade took his boyfriend's hand.

"Yes, yes we did. Thank you."

"No problemo, buddy."

"Buddy?" Peter chuckled. "You breaking up with me?"

"What would you do if I did?" Wade looked at him intrigued despite all this being just joking around.

Peter shrugged. "Woo my ex and get back with them?" He shot him a wink.

"Rude."

"Wade you would be my ex." Peter kissed him on the cheek. "But for real? No joke, I don't know."