merch drop

tw/cw: self-harm scars

the dream team had been living together for a few months when they decided to do a new merch drop.

the merch consisted of hoodies, beanies, and t-shirts, all with prints on reading "dream team house" alongside illustrations of all three boys drawn in dreams blob style doing chores -much to his dismay, the sapnap blob was, in fact, wearing a maid outfit.

the trio decided they wanted to model their own clothing as a three but, because of covid restrictions, they had to take all the photos themselves, confided in the four walls of their own home.

they had only just set up the area to take pictures when sapnap dropped their main ring light.

unsurprisingly, their house was home to many ring lights, all three boys needing at least one for face cams. however, this particular one was bigger and brighter than the others and was specifically used for taking photos.

they had left the deadline for the photos late and so they didn't have time to order a new light online. so, instead, they sent sapnap -since he was the one who broke it in the first place- to go and buy a new one.

the shop he was heading to was only about 10 minutes away so it wasn't too much of a problem, the other two boys agreeing they would just get ready while he was out.

previously, they had just been lounging around in their own clothes, so, when sapnap left, george went to grab a merch hoodie from the large delivery box they had received a few weeks prior.

however, to dream's surprise, george took of the hoodie he was wearing, leaving him shirtless, and slipped on the new one, right in the middle of the living room.

clay's eyes widened at how open the other had been, sure they were comfortable around each other but never before had they got changed in the same room.

as george fixed the material around his neck, dream relaxed his face, not wanting his shocked reaction to make a weird atmosphere, and refocussed his gaze back on the tv.

the brunette absentmindedly flopped down next to clay on the sofa, not even second guessing his own behaviour.

after a few minutes of watching whatever random show was playing the brit lolled his head to the side to look at the other, "aren't you getting changed?" he questioned, genuinely confused by the fact the other had remained stationary.

dream looked back at him, and the shorter boy raised a confused eyebrow at how flustered his friend looked, "oh- uhh, r-right of course, yeah." the blond spluttered, choking on his words before moving to find a hoodie that would fit him.

george shrugged dismissively, looking back at the tv and taking note of how the other reluctantly took of his long sleeved shirt in the corner of his vision.

as dream started to put the new hoodie on, george's gaze faltered from the television slightly to look at the blond, not in a weird way, but in the way that you'd naturally re-direct your attention when you see something moving.