‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ending authors note ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

29/01/2023
today marks the day i end the first book i ever wrote + posted

♡ contents ♡

i. why i'm closing this book

ii. what's next?

iii. thank you

iv. goodbye!

i. why i'm closing this book

originally, i said i won't close this book until i reached 100 chapters, then it became 50, and now it's coming to an end at 45.

basically, i don't think that the beginning chapters of this book represent my quality of writing anymore, and as the book progresses i feel as though it gradually gets better, but i don't want people to be put off at the start.

there is a part of me that just wants to scrap the first chapters and start over, but i'm too attached for that, and i like being able to look back at where i started.

also, the author's note in this book isn't even accurate anymore- from my introduction, to my boundaries on what i'm willing to write, it's just all changed.

and i think that all of these things combined have led me to lose the motivation for this book and i'm hardly posting here anymore, hence why i'm calling it quits early :]

ii. what's next?

this book sucks, but i still wanna write oneshots, so i'm just starting a new, better book that actually represents me and my writing.

it's called (drumroll please for my super creative name)...

"dsmp oneshots book 2"

i know i know, what can i say? creativity is kind of my thing.

iii. thank you

this book and the support i received is what led me to write the rest, so thanks to anyone who has ever read any of these, it really does mean a lot.

i'm not going to be cringe, because that would be cringe, but yeah, thanks :]

iv. goodbye!

well, goodbye for now.

hopefully i'll see you again in my new oneshots book, if not, it was cool of you to check me out i guess, have fun being a loser.

for the forty-fifth, and final time in my first book...

i love you, reader

-kit.