07 || caught by carlos

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

an update because it's my birthday 🫧🫧🫧

the night had played out smoothly and quite frankly, very very enjoyable as even though ruby (and charles) had stayed relatively sober, both of them were still quite surprised that they hadn't snitched themselves up in front of anybody that joined them. they sang, they danced together and they each had a few goes on the mechanical bull and they were ending the night in each other's private company. what more could they want?

which leads us to the present time, the two lovers embracing one another after some pizza, pasta and a dessert, the gentle noise of the british television show they had been watching playing in the background; one in which ruby had recently gotten charles into, friday night dinner.

"i hope you know how proud i am of you." the young shelby woman gushed at her boyfriend as they lay in his messy hotel bed, her gazing up lovingly at him. "even though i can't show you in public."

"these moments with just us make it even better, we don't have cameras shoved in our faces every second." charles murmured softly, reaching to tuck a stray piece of hair on her forehead away. "well we do but you know what i mean, private intimacy with you is worth every secret that we have to keep."

"do you ever wonder what it would be like if everybody knew about us?" ruby asked him, not purposefully trying to hint at anything but she couldn't help but ask.

"of course i do, every single day." charles nodded, switching his focus between her eyes and lips before placing a soft kiss on her unexpecting lips, the gesture never failing to make the butterflies swarm her stomach.

"they'd all be cheering my name instead of yours." ruby joked, picturing the scene in her head and out loud for him before chanting quietly and playfully. "ruby, ruby, ruby!"

"i can imagine it, my love, you'd feature on the wag instagram pages."

"i'd be such a good wag, babe. i've got the style and the humour."

"we both look like tomato ketchup whenever we show up to the track, but you pull it off so you're fine." the monegasque joked, the blonde giggling along with him as the exaggerated image came up in her mind.

"at least u don't have to wear the skirt, that thing makes me want to never eat pasta again." the young shelby rested her hand on her lower stomach, her bloated belly providing her with the thought of what it'd be like if she were pregnant but it quickly vanishing once charle's voice brought her out of her small daydreams.