15 || ultimatums in australia

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

"Are you excited for your birthday, my love?" Charles asked happily, adjusting the sunglasses on his face, the new pair being the ones that Ruby had bought him at the airport, whilst she was checking her bag that she had everything that she could possibly need.

"Of course i am, spending it with the amour de ma vie for the third year in a row." The blonde diverted her attention from the contents of her bag to her boyfriend, who now had a expression on his face that mixed between excitement and shock.

"Where did you learn that then?"

"Oh you know, just picked it up."

"I know I say this every time but I'll never get over you speaking French." Charles proudly shook his head ever so slightly, still impressed at how natural she sounded whenever she spoke his native language.

"Get used to it, love because there's a lot more where that came from." The blonde playfully teased, finally satisfied with her appearance and her accessories, wanting to change the topic of their conversation to one they didn't usually discuss. "What language would our kids speak?"

"Language?" He repeated, earning a nod in response. "It's completely up to you, mon chérie, i don't mind."

"We could have a bilingual baby, how cute would that be?" Ruby gushed, her eyes lighting up at the thought. "So I need to improve my French so we can have full conversations and that way it's easier for them to pick up."

"Your French is already good, baby, you don't need to worry." Charles complimenting the blonde, holding the hotel door open for her before reaching out to grab her head, like the gentleman he was. "Plus, we still have a while before we need to worry about our unborn baby's language."

"Yeah that's true, it's just so exciting to think about." A beaming smile resting on her face, nothing but pure excitement rushing through her veins. "I can't stop smiling now, this is the happiest I've ever been in my whole life."

"Wow, so not even the past three years we've been together. I'm offended, my love."

"No." The Shelby woman laughed genuinely but not loud enough to draw attention from anybody who was still in their rooms. "I just mean in general, like I can't remember my life before you."

"It was probably boring." Charles smirked, the terrible joke making her playfully glare at him as she swatted his chest, it now being his turn to let out a laugh. "I bring all of the fun into your life and you can't argue with me."