32 || save a life...

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

very random chapter but there's around 4 chapters left...don't make me cry
!!! also happy one year to this book 💕💕

p.s. this chapter is a mess x

28th July 2022

"Babe, oh my god!" the blonde exclaimed form her spot on the lounger, her and her lover soaking up the Ibiza sun as the rest of their families swam and played around in the pool of their private villa, Ruby sitting up as fast as she could at the sight on her phone.

"Are you alright? Is the baby okay?" Charles was quick to react to the unusual situation, the blonde barely even reacting this dramatically when they felt their baby kick for the first time so he was curious in wondering what had happened.

"Sebastian finally made an instagram, how exciting is that!" Ruby gasped excitedly, holding her phone in between the pair of them so they could both scan their eyes over the freshly made account, the Monegasque taking one thing into notice.

"What's that video?" he asked quietly, edging the blonde into clicking the black and white video, a choice that she wish she had never done as they both listened to the words that followed, I hereby announce my retirement from formula 1 by the end of the 2022 season.

"I take it all back, that wasn't exciting." Ruby whispered, feeling the tears fall from her eyes, trailing down her burnt red cheeks as she stared at her phone in utter disbelief, some would call her over the top but that video felt like a punch to the heart, especially to an emotional pregnant woman.

"My love, you're crying." Charles said concerned after he had his mini moment at chuckling at his wife's comment, seeing the isolated tear trailing down her right cheek, immediately setting his hand on her lower back and soothingly rubbing it.

"I know, please just hug me." Ruby nodded with her eyes still gazed on the video now repeating on her phone, Charles embracing her without a second thought, gently placing multiple pecks on the side of her burning skin. "I miss the person I was before seeing that."

21st October 2022