19 || an ekin su fangirl

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

let's act like love island came out early for this chapter xxxxxxxxx

The final day of Charles and Ruby's romantic getaway had eventually arrived, the couple wishing for nothing more than to hide away in the city for the remainder of their lives but unfortunately, reality was calling their names. They had eaten their body weights in pizza and pasta, walked far too many steps a day and swam in the lake until their hearts content and all without being recognised by any locals or tourists, it truly was the perfect holiday.

But what seemed like the perfect holiday to her, it was proving to be quite a nerve wracking one for Charles. From keeping her busy and out of the hotel room for as long as he could to hiding a certain something in a place where only he knew about, he had never been more panicked in his life but everything had luckily fallen into place for him. The way the sun had begun to set at the perfect time at the perfect position with a gorgeous blend of colours starting off his plans for the evening ahead of them and he was sure that it would only get better from there.

"My love, have you heard of the villa balbianello?" Charles asked with a growing smirk on his face as he already knew the answer, looking up at his girlfriend once he had finished buttoning his trousers.

"Of course i have, I've always wanted to go." Ruby told him, Charles instantly noticing her struggle with the clasp of the necklace, holding her waist and pulling her close to him. "My Pinterest is full of it, I'm not even lying."

"Well that's good because that's where we're going today." He told her casually, pecking the back of her neck gently before she turned around, eyes wide in shock as she let out a breathy laugh.

"Are you joking?" Watching him shake his head in response, a realisation had come to her mind. "Wait but I thought it closed an hour again?"

"It did."

"So how are we going if it's shut?"

"My love, let me worry about that and you go and get one of your finest dresses on." The Monegasque brushed off her other question, not wanting to accidentally spill his plans less than hour before they happened.

"I'm going to need your help choosing though, babe." The blonde smiled up at her lover, her cheeks holding a red tint as he studied every one of her features with such depth, like she was a painting hung up in the Louvre.

"The white one, that's my favourite." Charles murmured, not hesitating to kiss her softly on her forehead, his affectionate touch definitely being one of her all time favourite things about him.