27 || photobooth loving

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

sorry it's so long and so sorry that this took ages to come out x

Pro tip: don't accidentally expose your relationship and go viral on twitter the day before your gender reveal.

If Charles and Ruby could tell themselves one thing at the start of the year, it would definitely be that. Although both neither a pregnancy or their relationship getting exposed was something that neither of them had planned on their agendas on January 1st, they weren't quite sure which one had taken the top spot for most surprising. But to make matters much more interesting for them, the following day was in fact the gender reveal for their close friends and families.

Along with the few errands that Ruby had ran before her day properly started, avoiding any phones and cameras from Charles Leclerc fans whilst doing so and get herself ready for the party, she still had to set up all of the decorations; but why should any of that still matter when this was how she was greeted when finishing everything?

"Well this is definitely a sight for sore eyes." Ruby spoke giddily as she slowly made her way into the en-suite bathroom, finding her shirtless husband with his back to her as he hunched over the sink in attempts to dry his face.

"Wow. You look so beautiful." Complimenting her before even greeting her properly, just like he usually would, once he had finished his previous action; not failing to let his eyes roam all over her body, the almost tight blue material appealing to him. "And I love this dress."

"Wait for the best part." She held her hands up for a split second before turning to the side, resting her hands on her belly to showcase how much she had popped in just twelve hours. "Look at my bump, it looks so big today."

"Baby girl is finally making a real appearance." The Ferrari driver took the given opportunity to place his own hand on the bump, caressing his thumb slowly as if it would automatically make a reaction from the baby occur, the pair knowing that they still had a few weeks to go until she would be kicking.

"It's either her or the all the carbs that I ate last night, you really shouldn't have let me eat all that pizza, babe."

"I know from the past that I should never get between you and your food, even more now that you're pregnant and quite scary."

"Did you just call me scary?" The blonde asked him playfully followed with a giggle once his words had digested in her head.

"Trust me, my love, it was scary." Charles laughed with her, holding her hand to bring her to the side of him so he could carry on with his routine. "Are you alright?"