28 || a winners kiss

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

for both mine and your sanities, let's act like Charles won the French gp xxxxxx

"If i get a podium-" Charles began to speak, the comfortable silence now replaced by his gorgeous accent, the accent that Ruby could never get enough of and one that she desperately wished that their daughter would acquire.

"When you get a podium." Ruby interrupted him, her optimism coming through at that very moment, always hoping and wishing for the best result in his race, even when his own team may screw him over.

"When i get a podium, I want you right at the front." He changed his position in the bed so that he was now resting his body weight on his right elbow, his left hand cupping the blonde's cheek as his thumb softly caressed her skin.

"As if I'd be anywhere else than that." Her eyes softened as she gazed up lovingly at him, turning her head to place a soft kiss on the palm of his hand before noticing a glimmer in his bright green eyes. "Charlie, what are you planning?"

"Don't you worry about that." He leant his head just enough to kiss Ruby's forehead before going back to his original position, wasting no time in tucking an arm around his pregnant wife and pulling her closer to him, her head resting on his bare chest. "Just trust me and be there."

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" The Mancunian woman spoke up after a few minutes of sweet silence had passed them, interrupting the sound of the cars on the road outside their hotel.

Her peculiar and very random question making the Ferrari driver burst into laughter, his loud laugh more than enough for a wide smile to make its way onto Ruby's face. "Why a worm?"

"Babe, answer the question. Yes or no?"

"No."

"No?" Her accent very quickly becoming a lot more prominent as she exaggerated and repeated her question. "What do you mean no?"

"How am I meant to love you if you're not a human?"

"I can't believe you right now." Ruby over exaggerated a sigh, earning yet another laugh off her husband after she dodged his kiss, pushing herself off of the comforting mattress, her baby bump preventing it from being as smooth as she had wished it too be. "Don't even think about trying to kiss me, I'm going to get dressed."

"We both know you can't go five minutes without kissing me." Charles watched her walk away from the king sized bed, tucking his hands under his head in attempt to show off his muscles, the action not going unnoticed by the blonde.