25 || a day in their life

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

another long one baes, writers block is annoying but this is the best I can do right now x

also there's about 6/7 chapters of this story left and I'm sad, to say the very least

After what had proved to be an eventful weekend in Austria, from another first place trophy to add to Charles' trophy to the gender reveal of their baby, both Charles and Ruby were ever so thankful for the next two weeks off before the next race. It was expected that the Monegasque still had some work duties to fulfil but why should she care about that right now when he had the full day off today?

"How busy are you this morning, love?" Charles asked, making his way back into their bed once he had handed Ruby her cup of tea, something he had done for as long he could remember, a kind gesture that never went unappreciated; what made it even better was the fact that he was in fact shirtless, letting the natural light peeking through the curtains shine all across his body, the golden rays highlighting his tanned skin.

"Well I have no plans because our baby is making me want to be sick all of the time." She replied back playfully, leaving her free hand to rest against her bump as she smiled sarcastically at him. "Why, what's up?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come to paddle board with me, Lorenzo and Arthur but it's completely up to you."

"Can i bring my oranges, please?" The Mancunian questioned happily, the citrus fruit coming through as a strong craving for the pregnant woman, feeling her mouth water slightly at just the mention of them, turning around carefully so that she could sit facing her husband.

"Only if you're sharing." He smirked, reaching one of his arms across so that could hold her thigh, caressing his thumb over the bare skin, squeezing slightly in a playful manner making Ruby chuckle softly.

"I'll think about that one." She peered over her large mug, her bright blue eyes lingering on his for a moment before actually taking a sip of the now cooler beverage. "Let me just quickly get changed and then I'll be ready."

"You don't need to rush, baby, I still need to shower."

"I thought you were going to the gym afterwards?"

"I am, my love." Charles told her, his plan slightly confusing the woman as she questioned the logic behind it silently, her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"It would make more sense to wait until you've finished all of your workouts to shower, but it's your choice."

"I've still got to impress my wife." He innocently smiled, leaning forward in his position to peck where her jawline and neck met, the feeling of his stubble against her skin making her squirm under his touch.