30 || baby kicks and baby pinks

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

so sorry it's so short, my mind is blank right now x

Neither one of Charles and Ruby had realised that there was so many shades of baby pink; for all Charles knew, they all did the same thing and looked exact so he wasn't sure why they had such a hard time picking the perfect shades out. Having to travel out of Monaco to retrieve them, he could only hope that they were worth it in the very end, the couple using some of the summer break as an opportunity to start and potentially finish their daughters nursery.

To them it felt as if their living room had been turned into an ikea showroom with the amount of boxes that were lying around, the couple only realising that they that may have bought too much when they couldn't see half of the room; lucky for them the weekend it was all going to be finished, all thanks to the Ferrari driver.

"Baby, we still have to come up with a name for her." Ruby murmured as their puppy ran across her crossed lap, the soft honey coloured fur gliding against her fingertips as the blonde sat happily on the carpet of their daughters ongoing nursery.

"I've been struggling to think of one since you gave her to me, it's too hard." Charles replied, taking a break from repainting the fresh white wall to steal a glance at his wife, the slight smirk on her face enough for him to understand what she was going to say next.

"That's what she said." She mumbled immaturely, holding a hand up to stop herself as Charles let out a chuckle at the sight. "Sorry, that was inappropriate. This is probably easier than we think."

"What's your plan then?" The Monegasque asked kindly, going back to finishing the painting before it began to dry, learning from past experiences to not let it get to that stage.

"Let's talk about what we both like and figure it out from there."

"We're not calling our dog Harry Styles, mon chérie."

"There's one choice gone." Ruby huffed playfully, looking up at her love with a beaming smile on her face, watching as his exposed skin glistened against the sharp sun that burst into the room. "We both like Taylor Swift and our favourite season is summer?"

"But we can't call her august because of Lando and April." Another potential name crossed off the list, the couple now reaching the point of wondering what the worst situation was if their puppy never got a name? "My love, it's too difficult to think."

"Ivy? Willow? Betty?" The Mancunian woman blurted out as many Taylor Swift affiliated names as she could think of in that specific moment, sadly neither one of them earning a reaction from the German shepherd.