13 || comfort of our own home

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

Monaco was certainly not a hotspot for rain, unlike Ruby's hometown on the other hand, but when it did rain, it poured. It was quite peaceful when you were able to stay indoors and watch the rain drop down the large windows, rather than having duties to do which meant going out in the dreaded weather. Which is why the blonde was thankful that she had no work loyalties tying her down this weekend, she was free to do as she pleased and nothing was going to get in the way of her fresh plans.

Charles had had errands to run that morning, which he told his girlfriend should only take an hour, but that didn't exactly go to plan as he had completely forgotten to fill his car up the night before; leading to him having to wait for his Ferrari to be picked up and taking pictures and signing autographs for anybody that seemed to recognise him.

Knowing that he was going to take longer than expected to return home, Ruby had resorted to the piano in her and Charles' home, the white instrument providing her with both the excitement and tranquility that she could only find when playing. She had Charles to thank for introducing her to the musical instrument yet she also wished that she had never attempted it; there was nothing she loved more than de-stressing whenever her gentle and nimble fingertips ran across the keys but there was also times when she physically and even mentally couldn't give up playing until she had perfected the song she had learnt, whether that took multiple hours or not.

But luckily, she had already perfected this melody and it was simply a case of playing it because she felt like it. The soft sounds of the piano mixing in nicely with her light humming and singing of the French lyrics, one's she had absolutely no idea of what they meant but after hearing it on TikTok, she fell in love with it instantly. The deep founded adoration for the song captivating her entire mind whenever she got the chance to play it, whether it be when she was alone or Charles was with her; the mental state of mind she went to blocking out everything around her, even if she knew it was there or not.

Letting out a happy sigh once she had played the final chords softly, her fingertips resting on the keys until she heard clapping from behind her, the blonde clutching her chest as she jumped, turning around to see her boyfriend stood against the doorframe. "Holy shit, how long have you been stood there?"

"Long enough to hear you singing in French." Charles told her, the angelic sounds of her singing in his native language enough to make his heart throb, a lovesick smile resting on his face as he slowly made his way over to her. "Where did that come from?"

"I mesmerised the lyrics when I learnt how to play the song." Not a total lie. The one thing that she'd missed out on telling him was that she had secretly been learning French whenever she was alone and had time, to possibly surprise him in the future. "I don't actually know what the words mean though."