The Wedding

"Allow me," Draco smiled, he stepped forward and gently patted away his fathers' trembling hands, taking Lucius' forest-green tie, he knotted it around his father's neck

        "Allow me," Draco smiled, he stepped forward and gently patted away his fathers' trembling hands, taking Lucius' forest-green tie, he knotted it around his father's neck. "You look more nervous than me on my day," his son chuckled lightly.

"I know, silly really, I've just awaited this day a long time," Lucius exhaled.

"You both deserve this day," A small smile appeared on Draco's lips as he stepped back and allowed his father to assess himself in the mirror.

"When did I get so... old?" Lucius sighed as he looked at his appearance in the mirror. He smoothed out his black dress robes, his hands running over the fabric.

"You're a father of four now, that is bound to bring on a few wrinkles," Draco couldn't help but smile as his father pushed at his crows' feet. "Astrid loves you for you, she doesn't care about your age father,"

"I know, just... I will do her a disservice stood next to her like this," Lucius half smiled.

A knock at the door interrupted the father and son.

Draco stepped over, his shiny black dress shoes clacking against the wooden floorboards of the cottage.

"Who is it?" Draco asked as he reached for the brass door knob.

"Harry, open up. You have a couple of visitors here,"

Draco did as the voice of Harry Potter commanded, and opened the door to the bedroom, revealing Harry Potter wearing some light grey dress robes, Sebastian stood at his side, his dark hair hung loose around his shoulders, a similar style to his late father, it made Draco smile, reminding him fondly of the potion's professor. Sebastian was tall now, at five years old he was much taller than Everly when she was of the same age. Another inherited trait from his beloved father. Perched on Harry's hip was another boy, this one much younger, twenty-nine months old to be exact. His hair was a complete contrast to Sebastians: white blonde, falling in delicate waves around his ears. Both boys wore matching black dress robes, with little green bow ties.

"Who is it Draco?" Lucius called over his shoulder as he tied back his blonde hair in a black bow.

"Potter, and he has some little friends," Draco said fondly a he stood aside. Lucius spotted the spectacle wearing man in the mirror, and then his eyes wondered to the two children accompanying him.

"My boys," he beamed turning around, Sebastian ran to the only man he'd ever known as father and threw his arms around him giddily. Lucius held his arms out for the younger one, taking him from Harry and perching him on his hip.

"Is mummy ready for us?" Lucius asked the two lads.

"She's in the bathroom putting on a dress," Sebastian told him. "It's really big!"