29. Back To Home.

Hi everyone. I know you all want me to update daily and I want to do so too. But this summer is really taking all my energy away. I know it might sound like an excuse but I have to attain college from 10 to 2 pm and it is really annoying as I have to face the heatwave(as it feels like one). And also my exams are coming next month. So I have to study, write, and do house chores.

But I will start updating two chapters daily from 15th April.

I am taking a break for two days for myself as I want to get everything in order as the new schedule is making everything a mess right now. So I hope you all understand and keeping supporting and loving me and my books.

Till then, take care of yourself and keep yourself hydrated.

Thank you. 😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️

***Mayra's POV.***

By evening, the snow melts away, and we take the first flight back home. Shaurya and I enjoyed our little getaway, and he promised to give me a proper honeymoon. I insisted on going with Veer, as he would love his first trip.

Veer jumps in happiness when he comes home, and I missed him so much that I refuse to be apart from him the entire night. Anu and I spend the next day together, as I would leave by the end of this week before Christmas for Shimla. As it is nothing without snow.

"Welcome home, Mayra." Dadi Ji says and takes my baliye.

"Thank you." I say and touch her feet, then Dada Ji's.

"Oh-ho! My great grandson is finally here. I miss you." Dada Ji says and hugs Veer tightly.

"Choco." Veer says, showing his hand with finger spread.

"I don't have any." Dada Ji says with a pout.

Veer huffs in anger then smiles and waves at Dadu, "Bye." He then goes to Dadi Ji and says, "Ladooo."

"Here." She says and gives one to him.

"Gud boy." Veer says, patting Dadi Ji's hand, "One mo, peez."

"Veer, one is enough. And she is a good girl, not a good boy. And it is, please. Also-" I say, but he stuffs a piece of ladoo in my mouth.

"Yummy. Mumma." He says and eats all of it.

"Slowly, slowly." I say, but his face looks more chubby than before as he smiles and I shake my head.

"Mayra, ‌get some rest. Also, if you want, you can go to your house for a few days, otherwise Raj would say that I took his granddaughter away and didn't send her home even once." Dada Ji says after we talk for a while.

"Okay." I say and turn around to see Shaurya giving me a weird look. "What?"

"Nothing." He says and picks up the two heavy bags and goes upstairs.

After I see that Coco and Bea are comfortable, I follow him up along with Veer who is busy eating second ladoo. When we reach the room, Shaurya puts the bags in the corner and looks at me with an accusing glare.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You are going home." Shaurya says.

"Yes. I haven't been home for such a long time. So when Dada Ji said I thought to just..." I say, and he sighs.

"I am being selfish." He says.

"Why? You don't want me to go?" I ask softly as I go near him.

"No. Will you stay?" He asks, taking my hand in his.