Bonus: 3 Finding Her.

(Little Disclaimer)

It all took place before Ella
was born, 25 years ago,
Before meeting Ella. Not 25 years
Before Ella was born.

_____________________________*

Leon's Pov

I took a sip of my morning coffee, sitting in the garden, the only place where I can get slight peace. The bitter taste of coffee made me close my eyes, as I let the sunlight shine over me.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I made this garden years ago, collecting each and every flower I possibly can from around the world. I know it would be hard as every flower demands different weather and atmosphere but my magic can help a lot.

Over the years, I have had many hobbies but this one only lasts till now.

I felt a presence, after a minute I heard a male voice. I turned my head taking another sip, he bowed, never lifting his head, the fear in his body was quite a show.

"Your majesty...," He stuttered out. I don't like anyone near the garden when I am here and they know it.

"Hmm?"

"My mate is pregnant, and is in labor but the head warrior denied me to go. I-i am not here to complain about anyone but I just wish for a day or two off, she needs me. I promise to do overtime, and...,"

"Leave!" I cut his bubbling, I am not in the mood to hear anyone right now.

"Your majesty, Please. My mate needs me, she is in critical condition...,"

"I said, leave." I felt him go stiff behind me. I finally looked up from my coffee and saw his face.

I didn't know his name but I saw him multiple times at the castle gate. He seems to be a warrior, I raised my brow, and let him in.

I saw him, opening his mouth as tears of fear and helplessness filled his eyes, unable to choose between his mate and his duty. "..., Go to your mate!"

A bright smile made its way on his face, along with a tear slip. He bowed his head, multiple times and thanked me and he walked away.

"Stop!" I called him out quietly, and I know he heard me even from ten feet away. He rushed back at me. I kept my coffee cup on the table.

"Take your mate to the royal doctor, and it's on my account, go!" He thanked me again and I could hear the relief in his voice and he walked away, almost running, calling someone.

He didn't have anything to be thankful for, he works here and his family is this castle's family so they deserve the best we have.

I grabbed the book I was reading, but my focus was somewhere else. A mate can really make supernatural do anything, even get the courage to burst into a King's personal space.

I felt my lips tug up from the corner. "Mate!"

Something I don't have, neither can I ever have. I don't have hope for that, yet I can't deny that even after having everything a person can want, I still don't have what most people have. Love. It makes me jealous.

I sighed, it's been a very long I've thought about it. I took a look around before getting up, today Titus the high priest personally requested me to meet him. It better be good, because they know what it means to waste my time.

Before even entering the castle I felt them all in my cabin. Over the years, I learn to control my senses and my speed. At nights I could hear people laughing and crying even from miles away and their scents drove me crazy.