𝟑. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

"You're a police detective? Wow, that's... Wow" Chris chuckles, making me laugh. "I am, so I'm sure we can make that day happen" I giggle, and he nods his head with a bright smile. "That would be awesome, thank you" he kindly replies, so I smile back at him and tell him that it's no problem.

We all have dinner together, and talk a lot with each other. It's amazing to be back here with my friends, I missed them so much in the past few months and to be honest, I could really use a day or two out of town.

"Hey um... I-I like your tattoos!" Chris says after I talked to Sarah for a moment. "Oh, thanks! I like yours too, the one that's showing a little, right there" I reply, pointing at his chest. "Right, yeah, thanks! I like the one you have on your wrist, the one that says 'breathe' I think" he adds, pointing at my wrist.

"Thank you! Yeah, it's one of my favorites, to be honest" I giggle, making him laugh. "Can I ask about the reason behind it?" he asks again after laughing with me, looking back up into my eyes.

"Ofcourse you can! Well, let's just say that my mind can be really loud sometimes. Brain noise, you know, anxiety and stuff can be pretty bad so I wanted one that made me realize that I just have to say 'shh' to my brain once in a while, just breathe" I tell, and he looks at me like he knows what I'm talking about.

"That's awesome, I should get one of those" he chuckles, making me laugh. "What about this one? I think Shanna has one of these in her wrist too" he adds, pointing at the tattoo on my other wrist, which says 'always'.

"She does, we all got it together, the four of us" I reply. "Oh, really? That's great, I like it" he says, so I smile at him again. "It is great, yes" I giggle, making him laugh with me. He asks me about the other tattoos on my hands, so I answer his questions.

I show him the 12 other tattoos he can see right now, including the ones on the insides or my upper arms, the one on my shoulder/upper arm, the ones on my collarbone, the one behind my ear and the one on the back of my neck. He loves them all so much, it's really sweet!

"So, you have 12 tattoos, huh? That's a lot, I love it" Chris adds, making me softly laugh. "Oh no, I actually have 29 tattoos" I giggle, and he widens his eyes. "What? Oh wow!" he happily replies, making me laugh again. "Yup, 29 of them!" I giggle, so he laughs with me.

"Oh my God, I just had a crazy idea" Shanna suddenly says, making us all look at her. " We were just talking about how we used to go to Disney World when we were kids... What if we just see if we can book a flight, and go to Disney World for two days? I mean, we're all off for a few days and we can celebrate Chris' birthday there too" she happily suggests, making almost everyone cheer.

Everyone can make it, and everyone is excited. "I'm so sorry Shan, I only got 2 days off" I sigh, feeling bad about not being there. "Maybe Jared can cover your shift?" Sarah asks, so I slowly nod my head. "Yeah... I'll go give him a call, hold on" I reply, standing up and walking away from the table for a second so that I can call him.

__________

|Calling...|
|Jared|

Hey hermosa, how's Boston?

Hey! It's great, thanks!

Having a good time out there?

I am, yeah, and you got hi
back from everyone

Great!

So um, I have a little question

Yes, princesa?

Could you maybe cover my
shift, the day after tomorrow?
Shanna and the rest want to go to
Disney World for 2 days