𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I'm glad you're having a good time out here, Red Sox Boy" I silently say, still holding Chris close to me. "I'm really glad you're having a good time too, beautiful" Chris replies, making me smile against his chest as we stand there. He lifts his head up a little, and suddenly, I feel him giving me a little kiss on top of my head.

I look up, and look right into his eyes with a little frown. It's like Chris stops breathing for a second, looking back with worry in his eyes. "Did you just kiss my head?" I ask after a moment of silence, making his cheeks flush a little.

"Um... I-I, um... Y-yes, but uh... Yeah, no, I-I didn't mean to, um..." he stutters, avoiding eye contact which makes me smile. I place my hand on the back of his neck, and pull him down a little. I move my hand to his right cheek, and give him a little kiss on his left cheek.

He stands up straight again, and gives me the cutest smile. "Goodnight, Cap" I giggle, jokingly pushing him away and closing the door again. I sigh with a smile on my face, and bite my lip. My God, I really love that man. I get ready for bed, and fall asleep pretty quickly.

Chris' POV

Wow, this girl is amazing. I got really nervous when she looked at me after I kissed her head, but apparently, she didn't mind. She even kissed my cheek, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I'm so deeply in love with her, I can barely think of anything else but her. I get myself ready for bed, and check my phone for messages as I lay down.

__________

|text message|
|Mission: Amelia|

Sebastian
Christopher

Sebastian
Oh my God

Chris
What?

Sebastian
Was that what I think it was?

Sebastian
At that restaurant tonight?

Chris
Well, what do you think it
was?

Sebastian
✨😏✨

Chris
What does that mean

Sebastian
Did you get ✨excited✨

Sebastian
You know

Sebastian
Because she was moaning
and all of that

Sebastian
I'll be honest with you, even
I had to look away

Chris
Ah

Chris
Well

Chris
I will not confirm nor deny
that fact

Sebastian
I knew it!!!

Lizzie
Omgggg

Lizzie
I told her that she was driving
you crazy

Lizzie
Do you know what she said??

Chris
Oh do tell

Lizzie
'That was the plan'

Lizzie
😏😏😏😏

Chris
She actually said that???

Lizzie
Yup!!

Sebastian
So she did it on purpose?