𝟓. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

The whole group gets into one of the boats together, and after the ride, we do all kinds of other rides. It's such an amazing day, I love being here with them all. It's getting a little late, and most of us pretty hungry. I'm still a little full from lunch, but I'll go with them anyway.

"Hungry yet?" I hear, coming from behind me. I turn around, and see Chris walking up to me again. "Not really, I can still feel my lunch a little" I giggle, making him laugh. "Yeah, me too. Do you uh... Do you want to share something?" he suggests, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh sure, yeah! That's a good idea" I reply, so he smiles at me and nods his head. Chris and I share some friends an chicken together, before we go out to do another ride. After that ride, we go to see the fireworks.

It's beautiful, and I can't help but smile as I watch the fireworks. "It's pretty, huh?" Shanna asks, wrapping her arm around me. "It's beautiful, yeah! Did you have a good day?" I ask in reply, looking at her now.

"Absolutely, I'm really glad you're here" she adds, so I smile at her and go back to watching the fireworks. I grab my cherry chapstick from my purse, and put it on my lips again. "Again, huh? Sensitive lips?" Chris asks, standing next to me.

"A little, yup! But I think it kind of became a little addiction" I jokingly reply, making him laugh. "It looks cute, when you put it on" he chuckles, so I smile at him. "I'm glad it doesn't look weird" I giggle, and he shakes his head.

"No no, not at all" he replies, and we both smile again before watching the last few fireworks. Once it's all over, we slowly walk back to the hotel we're staying. I grab the room key from my purse, and open the door to let Shanna go in first.

"Hey, hold up" Chris says before I enter the room. I turn to my side to face him and softly smile. "Are you uh, are you okay?" he asks, making me frown a little. "Yes, I'm okay. Why?" I ask in reply, not really knowing why he'd ask me that.

"Oh, um... Well, I saw you holding your little finger up all day yesterday when you did something with your hands, and you did it again all day today so I thought you might be hurt" he explains, making me smile.

"Yeah, I um, I always hold it up a little, apparently. It just kind of happens whenever I do something, I don't know why" I giggle, and he smiles back at me. "Alright, that's... That's the cutest thing I've ever seen but uh, I'm glad you're not hurt" he adds, making me silently laugh again.

We say goodnight to each other, and I get into the hotel room. I take a quick shower, put on my pajamas and lay down in the bed. "I had the best day ever, I'm so glad we're staying for another day" Shanna says before we get some sleep. "Me too, it was amazing" I reply, so we say goodnight and fall asleep.

Chris' POV

I get into the hotel room I'm sharing with Scott, and grab my things. "I'm gonna go take a shower" I sigh, not able to get Amelia off my kind for even a second. "Yeah, and when you're done, we're gonna have a full on conversation about what happened the moment you looked at her" Scott replies, so I slowly look at him and frown a little.

"Don't look at me like you don't know who I'm talking about, Chris" he laughs, sitting down on his bed. "Okay fine, but I'm showering first" I reply, and he laughs again. "Go ahead, but don't think about her in there please" he adds with a wink, making me laugh as I shake my head.

I get into the bathroom, take a quick shower and get out in my pajamas. I lay down in my own bed, and check my phone real quick before talking to Scott about Amelia.

__________

Instagram story of @chrisevans