𝟏𝟗. 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

Once the car starts moving, I fall asleep again. I get woken up by the door opening on my side, and slowly open my eyes. "Hey there, ready to go inside?" Chris asks, and I look at him with a little smile. I slowly nod my head and rub my eyes again, making him smile too.

"That's really cute, when you do that thing" he tells, still looking at me. "When I do what?" I silently giggle while stretching myself out a little. "Rubbing your eyes and stretching out when you wake up, that's cute" he chuckles, making me smile.

"Let's go get you inside, beautiful" Chris adds, so I nod my head and he helps me out of the car. We all grab out bags, and choose rooms. It's a huge house with a beautiful view so I find a room with a balcony I can sit on, to paint the view when I wake up early.

I put my suitcase in the room, and look around a little. "Great house, isn't it?" I hear, coming from behind me. I turn around, and see Chris leaning against the door post. I smile at him, and nod my head. "It's beautiful, look at that view!" I giggle, pointing at the balcony.

"Yeah, it's awesome. I'm in the room next to yours, so if something is wrong, just come to me" he adds, so I walk up to him and nod my head with a smile. "Same for you, Red Sox Boy" I sigh, wrapping my armsaround his waist and placing my head on his chest while he still leans against the door post.

He lowers his arms, places them on my upper back and gives me sweet, gentle rubs. "Are you tired, sweetheart?" he asks, softly placing his head on top of mine which makes me feel really comfortable, cozy and safe.

"A little, I've been on two planes today" I silently giggle, closing my eyes to enjoy the feeling even more. "Oh yeah, right. Ohio to New York, and Massachusetts to Italy, that's a lot" he chuckles, making me laugh again without letting go.

"You okay?" Chris asks after a moment of silence, holding me a little tighter. "Hm, yeah, I'm all good. Just enjoying this, if that's okay" I reply, still staying in the same position without even opening my eyes or looking up.

"That's more than okay, cherry. Are you comfortable?" he asks again, making me smile against his chest. I nod my head, silently sigh and hold him tighter as well. "I'm really comfortable" I silently reply, and I can feel him smiling as well.

"Are you comfortable?" I ask, softly and gently running my nails along his back. "I'm very comfortable, and what you're doing with your nails is really nice. I could fall asleep like this" he chuckles, making me laugh.

"Hey guys, are you- oh, I'm sorry" we hear, coming from the hallway. Chris looks up, causing me to look up as well and see Scott standing there with a big smile on his face. "Are you guys coming for dinner? We wanna go out, unless you two want to stay here together, that's fine!" he adds, looking at us as I slowly let go of Chris.

"I'll go change my clothes real quick, I'll be right there" I reply to Scott, so he nods his head and walks away again. "It's okay if you're too tired to go, cherry" Chris sighs, looking down at me.

"It's fine, I'll go put on a dress and meet you downstairs, okay?" I ask, so he also nods his head and follows his brother. I get to tee balcony, and see that all of our friends are wearing cute dresses. I go through my suitcase, find a nice dress, put it on and get downstairs.

"Girl! You look beautiful! Ready to go?" Shanna asks, wrapping her arm around mine which makes me smile

"Girl! You look beautiful! Ready to go?" Shanna asks, wrapping her arm around mine which makes me smile. "Ready" I giggle, and we both laugh before getting to the cars. Before I can get in, Chris runs towards me. "Hey, um, I just wanted to say that you look absolutely beautiful" he says, and I blush a little.

"Thank you, so do you" I reply, looking at him from head to toe for a second before getting in the car. He just stands there for a moment longer, and gets to one of the other cars. We all meet each other again at a nice little restaurant to have dinner, and talk the whole time.

It's amazing to be here with them all, we're already having such a good time! Once we're all done, we have a few more drinks and get back to the house. We all say goodnight or each other, so I go up to my room and take a shower before getting to bed and immediately falling asleep.

Chris' POV

I walk over to my room, next to Amelia's room. This was an amazing day, I was so happy to see her again! And God, don't even get me started on that hug when we got here... Her arms wrapped around my waist, her head on my chest and her beautiful eyes closed, holding me tight the whole time. It felt amazing, it felt safe.

I'm really glad that she broke up with Jared, and in really glad that she immediately started moving on. I know that she didn't love him anymore, but still, I'm really glad.

I take a shower, and put on a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I get back to my attached bedroom, and see Scott sitting on the bed. "Hey! Can we talk for a second?" he asks, smiling bright. "Sure, yeah. What's up?" I ask, sitting down next to him.

"I wanted to talk to you about, you know... About Amelia. How are things going between you two? Since she broke up with Jared, did you give it a shot yet?" he asks, and I silently sigh. "I didn't, no. I want to, believe me, but I don't know if that's appropriate. I mean, I don't want Shanna to hate me and I don't know how Amelia feels towards me" I sigh, shaking my head.

"You should definitely try, man. The way she hugged you before we went out to dinner, it was fucking adorable. I'll help you get to her, okay? I'll be your wingman" Scott chuckles, making me laugh. I think about it ffir a moment, and realize that I really do want Amelia.

"Okay, alright. Yeah, let's do it" I reply, and he starts cheering. "Shh! She's next door" I chuckle, but before we can do anything else, there's a knock on the door. Scott and I both look up, and see Sebastian coming in.

"Hey guys, I uh... I overheard your conversation about, you know who. I wanna help you get that girl" he says, with a smile. "Awesome! This is definitely going to work!" Scott happily adds, making me smile. I really do have the best friends in the world.

"You know, we should get Lizzie involved too. I think she's pretty close to her, she can try to figure out how Amelia thinks about you. I can tell her during breakfast in the morning?" Sebastian suggests. "Oh yeah! And Lizzie knows what girls like to hear!" Scott adds, and I slowly nod my head.

"Alright, yeah, that's fine. But you can't tell anyone else, seriously. Not Sarah, not Emily, not Shanna, no one. Especially not Shanna, please don't tell Shanna" I say, getting a little nervous.

"We won't, we just want to help you get the girl and I'm sure Lizzie wants the same thing. Remember how happy she was when you told us that there was a girl you liked?" Sebastian asks, making me laugh as I remember the way she reacted. I'm very grateful for my friend, and I really hope it's going to work.