𝟑𝟑. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

I get Chris inside with me, and take him to the couch. I grab him a glass of water, and hand it over. "Are you okay, baby? Are you okay? Why aren't you talking to me anymore?" he asks, talking pretty fast. "I'm okay, don't you worry about me. Take a sip, Cap" I reply, so he sighs and drinks the whole glass.

"I love you" he says, immediately after putting the glass down. "Don't say that sweetheart, not when you're drunk" I reply, but he shakes his head. "No but- yeah, okay, that's fair... But you know, I really do love you. Drunk me, and sober me. Both of them, really, so much" he adds, making me smile.

"Come here, Cap" I sigh, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. I know that he's drunk, but I need a hug from him right now. Chris holds me tight, and we just stay like that for a while. He tells me about New York, and about how he thought of me every day. I tell him that I'm sorry, knowing that he won't remember that tomorrow.

I give him some food, and take him upstairs to get some sleep. "Amelia, baby? I-I think I'm... I-I think I have to, um... I-I think I'm gonna throw up" Chris says, walking with me to the guest room.

"Oh sweetheart, okay, come with me" I giggle, taking him to the attached bathroom. He immediately kneels down at the toilet, and starts throwing up. "Poor Cap..." I whisper, kneeling down next to him and running my hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry... I'm... I'm sorry..." Chris silently says once he's done, but I shake my head. "Don't apologize, sweetheart. It's okay, are you feeling a little better now?" I ask, making him smile. "I feel better when I look at you" he replies, making me smile as well.

"Do you want to take a shower before bed?" I ask, knowing that I always love taking showers when I'm drunk. "Yeah, if that's okay" he sighs, so I nod my head and help him get up. He starts taking off his clothes while I grab some towels, but when I turn around again, he's naked. Naked, as I completely naked.

"Oh, Christopher!" I loudly say, making him look up while turn back around again. "What?" he asks, pouting a little and making me laugh while I look at my feet. "Put your underwear back on, Cap" I giggle, and he sighs. "Fine!" he whines, and I can hear him putting it on again.

I turn back around, and see him looking at me with widened eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask, frowning with a little smile on my face. "I'll ask the questions here... Did you just see my dick?" he asks, and I raise my eyebrows. "Nope, now get in that shower" I reply, walking up to the shower to turn it on, until he holds me back.

"You saw my dick, didn't you" he chuckles, making me smile. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Besides, I only saw it for a split second" I giggle, so he smiles back at me and slowly nods his head. "And, did you like it?" he asks, giving me a smirk before I playfully hit his chest.

"Christopher!" I loudly say, making him laugh. "Get in there" I giggle, taking him yo the shower while he keeps laughing. I close the glass doors once he's in, but he immediately looks at me with a worried look. "No, wait, no! Stay here, stay here" he quickly whines, making me laugh.

"I'll stay here, don't worry" I giggle again, but he shakes his head. "No baby, here. In here, come on. I wanna wash your hair, get in here" he chuckles, so I silently sigh and realize that he won't let me argue.

I take off my shirt and my sweatpants, while he watches me the whole time. I put my hair up in a messy bun, open the glass door and get in there. "You could take off your underwear too, you know?" he says, looking at me from head to toe as he licks his lips.

"Not happening, now turn around and let me wash your hair" I giggle, so he jokingly rolls his eyes after pouting, and turns around for me. I wash his hair, and he fully enjoys it. We hug for a while longer in the shower, until we get ready for bed.

I take him to the guest room, and let him sleep in there. He fell asleep after only a few minutes of me rubbing his back, so I stand up again and get to my own room. I get some sleep in there, and wake up again the next morning. I take a look in the guest room, but Chris is still asleep.

I make my way downstairs, and start baking some pancakes. I get him a glass of fresh orange juice and an aspirin too, and get to the guest room again. I open the door, put the plate and the orange juice on the nightstand, and sit down next to him on the bed.

"Hey Cap, wake up sweetheart" I whisper, running my hand through his hair. He slowly opens his eyes after moving a little, and looks up. He rubs his eyes quickly, and immediately sits up straight. "Careful, the hangover must be bad" I giggle, running my hand through his messy hair one more time.

"I... I... How..." he slowly stutters, making me smile again. "You got here last night, are you feeling okay?" I ask, still smiling at him. He looks right into my eyes, and tears up. I silently sigh, get closer and wrap my arms around him. After a few seconds, I feel a tear on my shoulder before he tightly hugs me back.

"I'm sorry, Chris" I whisper in his ear, gently running my nails along his neck and into his hair. "It's... It's okay, it's okay. You don't have to apologize, you're here now, and I... I... You're actually here..." he replies with a shivering voice, stuttering a little as we both look into each other eyes again after the hug.

"I do have to apologize, you know I do" I sigh, but he shakes his head. "N-no, no you... You don't, it's... It's okay, it's totally okay, you're here right now, we're talking! I-I... Are we... A-are we good? Are we okay? Are we-" he quickly asks, but I interrupt him by placing my hands on both his cheeks and kissing his soft lips.

"If you're okay with it, we're okay" I say, backing off again. He brightly smiles at me, and before I can do anything else, he pulls me closer and kisses me again. We kiss for a while longer, and while we're having breakfast together in the bed, I tell him everything. He makes sure that I know that he understands, and that it's okay. I still feel guilty, but I know that it's okay and that we're okay.

-
-
-

- Time Skip, Five Years Later -

Immediately after that talk, Chris and I decided to start dating. We got into a relationship after 3 dates, because we already loved each other, and never broke up again. One year after we started together, I accidentally got pregnant. I didn't know how to tell him, but when I did, he jumped around like a 5 year old boy.

He was so happy, and he's the best dad ever. When our little baby daughter was born, Chris took a step back from acting. He wanted full focus in his family, and one year after she was born, Chris proposed to me. We got married in Massachusetts one year after that, and in our honeymoon, I got pregnant again.

This time, it was a boy. Or actually, they were boys. We were having twins, and we were happier than ever. We have the best family, and in only two months, we'll be welcoming another little baby girl into our family. We're in love, and we'll never stop loving each other.

(Hi everyone!! I'm sorry, but this is the end! I really hope you enjoyed the story, and there will be a new story soon! Please let me know who you'd like me to write about, in the comments!)

Love, marvelscity

❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 ➳ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 🎉