𝟕. 𝐎𝐡 𝐍𝐨

We take the plane back to Massachusetts at night, and get to their home again. We all talk for a little while longer, until I really have to go. If I start driving now, I'll be home at half past 1am. It's late, but I promised Jared to be home tonight.

I say goodbye to everyone, and Chris insist on walking to my car with me. "Are you sure you're gonna go back now? It's like a 4 hour ride" he says, leaning against the car. "Yeah, it's fine, I'm not that tired" I reply as I throw my back onto the passenger seat.

"Can't you stay for a while longer? I like talking to you, and I don't think I was able to get to know you in the last three days" he adds, and it makes me smile. "I'm sure we'll see each other again when I get back here" I giggle, looking up at him.

"Yeah, we will. And we'll see each other in New York too, right? For that day at the NYPD?" Chris asks, so I nod my head. "Right, yes! I'll ask my boss if we can do it, but he'll say yes, don't worry. I'll reach out to you so we can save a date, but I really have to go now. Have a good birthday night!" I giggle, and I get in the car as Chris smiles.

He waves at me, so I wave back at him and drive off. I had the best time with my friends, including Chris now. He's a great guy, seriously. He's really funny, really sweet and caring too. I'm glad I met him, now I actually know their whole family!

I arrive at home late, get inside and drop my purse on the table. I cover my lips in cherry chapstick once again, make my way upstairs and see Jared asleep in our bed. I silently sigh, give him a kiss on his cheek and get into the bathroom. I change into my pajamas, lay down next to my boyfriend and look at the door.

I actually thought that he was going to stay awake, mostly because he told me that he would. I mean I get it, it's almost 2am, but still... Suddenly, I feel an arm wrapping around my waist. I softly smile, and turn to my other side to face him.

"Hey princesa" Jared whispers, giving me a lazy kiss and a little smile with his eyes closed. I give him another little kiss, silently sigh and fall asleep with him. I wake up again the next morning, by someone sitting down on the bed. I slowly open my eyes, and see Jared with two plates again.

"Good morning, mi amor!" he happily says, kissing the top of my head. "Good morning" I yawn, making him laugh. "Here you go, hermosa. I made you a big breakfast, it can boost fertility to have a big breakfast" he adds, and I immediately stop smiling.

I sigh, not taking the plate from him and get our of bed. "Come on, eat some breakfast" he says, while I grab my phone. "I'm not hungry" I reply, so I get into the bathroom and close the door.

I fill up a hot bath for myself, and ignore Jared at the door. "Come on, mi amor. Come out, I just want to talk about our future" he keeps saying, but I'm not replying. I hate this, he puts so much pressure on me and I can barely handle it.

After a while, he opens the door and sees me sitting in the bath full of bubbles. "Hey, listen to me hermosa... I don't want to push you into anything you don't want, but I need you to know that I really want to have a baby with you. Soon, like, as soon as possible" Jared tells, so I silently sigh again and look down.

"I know you do, but I need you to know that I'm not ready to get pregnant and have a baby right now, Jared. You ask me about it every day and... I'm just not ready" I nervously reply, and he sighs as well.

 I'm just not ready" I nervously reply, and he sighs as well