𝟗. 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?

- Time Skip, Three Weeks Later -

Today is July 9th, my birthday. I slowly wake up, look at the time and see that it's 9am already. Jared and I have another week off, starting today. Jared is still asleep next to me, so I silently sigh and grab my phone. I already see a lot of messages from my friends, so I reply to them and get out of bed.

When I'm done doing that, I look yui my side again. He's still asleep, so I just let him sleep and get downstairs. I cut some fruits, put them in a bowl and have them for breakfast on my own. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. I put my phone back into my pocket, and open the door once I get there.

It's a package for me, it actually, a beautiful bouquet of pastel colored flowers, and a package. I softly smile, thank the delivery guy and get back inside. I keep smiling the whole time, and put the flowers in water before opening the gift and reading the little note.

__________

"Happiest birthday,
cherry!

Love,

Chris Evans"

__________

I smile again, and giggle a little. This is so sweet of him! We've been talking a lot in the past few weeks, he's an amazing friend! I open the little box that came with the flowers and the note, and giggle again at the things inside. He got me 3 packages of cherry ChapStick, I should've known!

He's the best, I'm so glad that we've bene talking for all those weeks! He left for Namibia last night, which is amazing for him. We won't be able to text as much as we did, but that's okay, we can still text when we're both free! I immediately grab my phone again, to text him.

__________

|text message|
|Red Sox Boy|

Me
Hey Cap!!!

Me
Thank you so so much for
the flowers and the gifts

Me
I really love it and I really really
appreciate it☺️

Red Sox Boy
Ahh I'm glad!!

Red Sox Boy
Happy birthday, beautiful😁🥳

Me
Thank you!!☺️

Red Sox Boy
Plans today?

Me
Not yet, no

Me
Probably just staying home and
reading all day

Red Sox Boy
Isn't that guy taking you out?

Red Sox Box
It's your birthday...

Me
Oh I don't know

Me
He's asleep

Red Sox Boy
Okay🤔

Red Sox Boy
No breakfast in bed?

Me
It's okay I had fruits🤪

Red Sox Boy
Alright, he's lucky to have
you

Red Sox Boy
You're so easily pleased

Me
Oh well! I'm lucky to have
him!