𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

-
-
-

- Time Skip, One Week Later -

A few days ago, the four of us went out to dinner. We had a lot of fun, and talked all night. After that dinner, Lizzie and Sebastian wanted to go to that club where the rest of our friends were. Chris and I didn't feel like it, so I suggested to go back to the house. Chris actually wanted to do something different, so he just took my hand and walked me to the beach.

We walked around there, holding hands for about 2 hours before taking a cab back to the house, and it was absolutely amazing. I don't want to say that it was romantic, but it was pretty romantic

We've been having an amazing time overall in Italy, actually. We did a lot of walks, a lot of pool days and a lot of relaxing. Chris and I are spending a lot of time together too now, he's been staying close to me and I don't mind at all!

Today is another pool day, so I put on one of my bikinis, put a sundress over it and get to the backyard. I lay down on one of the sunbeds, and grab my book. "Hey, is this one taken?" Chris asks, walking up to me and pointing at the sun bed next to mine.

"No, go ahead" I kindly reply, opening my book as I smile at him, enjoying the sun while still wearing the sundress. Sebastian lays down on the sunbed next to Chris' and Lizzie lays down on the sunbed next to mine.

"What are you reading, cherry?" Chris asks, taking off his shirt which makes me hold my breath for a second. "Um, it's The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold. Stupid, huh?" I nervously giggle, knowing that I really love this book. "Stupid? Oh no beautiful, not stupid at all. You look really cute when you read, you know" he proudly adds, making me smile.

"Do I?" I ask, softly smiling at him. "Yup, definitely! So, what's the book about?" he asks, smiling back at me. "It's um, well, it's about a young girl's coming-of-age at the turn of the twentieth century" I tell, and he smiles again.

"Sounds like a good book, and I think that I've heard about it before. I actually think I even have it at home" Chris adds, so I nod my head. "Yeah, it's a pretty known one!" I giggle, and he laughs with me. "Okay, alright, I'll read it as soon as I get home" he chuckles, and we laugh again.

I read a few more chapters of the book, until Lizzie sits up. "Wanna go for a swim, Am? To cool down?" she asks, looking at me. "Oh sure, yeah!" I reply, closing my book and sitting up straight. I stand up, take off my dress and feel Chris' eyes looking at me the whole time. It makes me smile, I can't say that I don't like that!

I slowly step out of the dress, take it from the ground and bow down to place it back on the sunbed, towards Chris. I look up, while I'm still bent down, and see that he's looking right at my boobs. He immediately looks up to my eyes, probably thinking that I didn't notice it.

I lick my lips, give him a little smirk and stand up straight again. I walk to the pool with Lizzie, still feeling Chris: eyes following me, and slowly get in the water. I do a little dive, and get back up again. I run my hands through my hair, open my eyes again, and look at Chris.

Hes still looking at me, licking his lips and also giving me a little smirk this time, before looking away. It makes me smile, this is fun to do! I keep looking at him for a while, seeing his abs in the sunlight makes me go crazy.

 It makes me smile, this is fun to do! I keep looking at him for a while, seeing his abs in the sunlight makes me go crazy

Chris' POV

Fuck. Holy fuck, holy fucking... Swimwear. That stare? That smirk? Those eyes? Fuck yes. She looked at me like she actually wanted me as much as I want her, but I probably just saw that wrong. She keeps looking at me the whole time, and I really have to start thinking of other things than pushing her up against the wall and kissing all over her body...

"You okay?" Sebastian asks, getting me out of my trance. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm good" I quickly reply, signing loudly before looking at my hands. "Close call, huh? She definitely enjoyed doing that to you, I could see it in her eyes" he chuckles, and I softly laugh with him.

"She did?" I ask, frowning a little as he nods his head. "Yup, she most definitely did, man! She looked at you like she wanted to kiss you!" he happily replies, making me smile. "She did, huh?" I chuckle, and we both laugh again.

Back to Amelia's POV

Lizzie and I get out of the pool again after a while of cooling down, and slowly walk back to the sunbeds. I run my hands through my hair once again, and bow down to grab a towel. While I bow down, I look right into Chris' eyes again. I give him another smirk, but this time, he looks at me from head to toe and smirks back.

I silently giggle, and wrap the towel around my body while Lizzie talks to Shanna and Sebastian talks to Scott. Chris makes a little, silent pouty noise, which makes me laugh again before I lay down on the sunbed.

"You look good, cherry" he sighs, looking at me before standing up. "You look good, Red Sox Boy" I reply, looking at him from head to toe before grabbing my book again.

He walks towards the pool with Sebastian and Scott, and I'm watching his muscles move as I look right over my book. I keep looking at him, how he runs his hands through his wet hair after going on, how the little drops of water slide down his neck, to his chest and his abs... I just keep looking.

"Hey sweetie, why don't you go in as well? Why look from here, if you can look from there?" Lizzie asks, pointing at the pool. "What? Oh, um, n-no, that's okay. I-I wasn't looking" I nervously reply, making her smile bright.

"Yes you were! But that's okay, he was looking at you the whole time too when we got in" she giggles, and I laugh with her. After reading my book for about two hours longer, while Chris is on his sunbed again, I close it again stand up.

"Where are you going?" Chris asks as I grab my dress and my towel. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for dinner, you guys should too" I reply, looking at the rest. Chris nods his head with a smile, and watches me go inside.

I go up to my room, and take a shower in the attached bathroom. They all told me that it's a pretty fancy restaurant, so I grab one of the more fancy dresses and put it on. I apply some mascara, some cherry chapstick and put on a pair of heels.

I grab my purse, put my phone and cherry chapstick in it and make my way downstairs after Lizzie came to my room to take a picture for some reason. She said that she really likes my dress, she's such a sweetie!

All of us make our way outside, towards the cars. Chris insists on getting in the car with me, so Sebastian and Lizzie join us and Chris drives towards the restaurant. "You look beautiful in that dress, cherry" Chris says, helping me out of the car.

"Why, thank you Cap! You look gorgeous" I reply, taking his hand and taking him with me to the restaurant. We all order a drink and food, and talk the whole time. I'm so thankful for this group!

__________

Instagram story of @elizabetholsenofficial

__________