𝟏𝟓. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Chris, it's okay... He didn't bruise my wrists today, he didn't do it today" he tell, looking right into his eyes. "What do you mean, 'not today'?" Lizzie asks, standing next to me and placing her hand on my back to make me feel okay.

"Um... H-he just didn't bruise them today, not today" I reply letting go of Chris' cheek as I look at Lizzie. She frowns a little, and rubs my back. "I'm so sorry... You live in New York, right? I live in New York too, and so does Seb so if you need a place to stay, you can always call us up and stay with us, sweetie" Lizzie kindly suggests, making me smile.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate that but... I'm just gonna stay at home, I think" I sigh, and she sighs with me. "I don't think it's okay for you to stay with-" she tries to add, but we get interrupted by Chris standing up and storming out of the kitchen.

Chris' POV

I quickly stand up from the barstool, and storm out. I get to the front door, roughly open it and see that Jared is still here. "Hey, asshole!" I shout, walking up to him very fast. "You're hurting her?! You're fucking hurting her?!" I shout again, getting closer and closer every second that passes while I clench my fists, making myself ready to punch the shit out of him.

Suddenly, right before I can get to him, someone pulls me back and holds me. "It's not worth it Chris, it's not worth it. Come on, you've gotta be with her right now, not out here with him. Come on, let him leave" Sebastian says, standing in front of me now to hold me back.

I sigh, look at Jared one more time and walk with Sebastian to the front door. "Yeah, that's what I thought" Jared mumbles, and I stop walking. I turn around again to face him, and clench my jaw. "What did you just say?" I ask, trying to to yell at him while he steps into his car after throwing Amelia's stuff out of the bag he was holding.

"Fucking asshole, he's such a fucking asshole man... Look what he- look what he did to her things... He can't do that..." I say, slowly walking up to the place he threw her stuff out. I feel myself getting a little emotional about this, I just hate the fact that Jared hurts her.

I can't stand that, it's fucking terrible and I don't want her to be alone with her anymore. It's not safe for her to be with him if he's hurting her, I can't let anything bad happen to her. Not to her, not to Amelia. I love her too much.

Back to Amelia's POV

Sebastian and Chris walk back in after a while, and Chris is holding my things. "He um... He threw these out" Chris silently says, handing the things over. "Thank you" I sigh, looking at my now-wet and dirty clothes. "Are you okay?" I ask, looking at Chris. I just feel like he's not okay...

"Yeah, are you?" he asks I reply, blinking a few times as I softly smile at him. I nod my head, and gently take his hand in mine. "Did he leave?" I ask, not knowing where I'm supposed to go if he did.

"Yeah, but I think that's probably a good thing" Sebastian replies, looking at me with a worried little smile. I slowly nod my head, and look at our hands. Chris is still breathing very heavily and shaking a little, so I slightly frown and also place my other hand on our hands.

"You okay, Cap? You're shaking..." I ask, looking at him as he looks back at me. "Yeah, I'm... I'm angry, but I'm okay. Stay with me tonight, alright? Seb and Lizzie are staying with me too, he won't be able to get you there" he replies, making me smile.

"Okay, yeah, thank you" I silently say, so he smiles back at me and we say goodbye to everyone. I tell Shanna about what happened, so she says that she's really sorry, and that I have to be careful. I tell her that I'll be okay, and that I'll be staying with Chris.

 I tell her that I'll be okay, and that I'll be staying with Chris

After a little while, we get to Chris' place. He takes me to the guest room, and tells me that I can stay there. "Are you going to be okay on your own?" he asks, leaning against the door post before walking out. "Yeah, thank you so much for letting me stay with you tonight" I reply, putting my things on the bed.

"Ofcourse, it's no problem, beautiful. Do you even have something to sleep in?" he asks, pointing at my clothes that git dirty by Jared throwing them out of the car. "I guess I don't, but I'll just sleep in these clothes" I silently giggle, thinking about what Jared did to me tonight.

"Hold on, I'll be right back" Chris adds, walking away now. I silently sigh, look at my things and watch Chris walking back to me again. "Alright so I got you a hoodie, it's probably way too big for you, but I don't have any smaller ones so... Here's a pair of leggings I got from Lizzie, I hope that's okay" he says, handing over the things he got me.

"Thank you! This is amazing, thank you so much" I giggle, looking up at him. "No need to thank me, cherry. Are you gonna be able to get some sleep tonight?" he asks, leaning against the door post again.

"It'll take a while, but I'll fall asleep eventually" I giggle, but he frowns a little. "I'm really sorry, about what happened tonight. And I'm really sorry for my behavior, he just pissed me off... He can't do that to you, you know? I don't want you to get hurt, especially by someone you... Love" he adds, saying the last word with a sigh.

"It was sweet of you, what you did out there. You were protecting me, it was a nice feeling to have someone caring for me like that" I say, looking at every part of his face for a moment before looking back into his eyes.

"I do care for you, a lot actually. It sucks to see that he doesn't, because if I'm being honest, it looks like he doesn't. Look, I don't want to interfere with your relationship but... It's not looking so good. And I get that you love him, but I'm afraid that he'll keep hurting you" Chris explains, making me smile while I feel things in my stomach.

"I um... I don't love him anymore, actually. I haven't for a while now" I nervously reply, making him frown a little. "You haven't?" he asks after looking at me from head to toe for a moment. I shake my head, and he still frowns a little.

"Is it because he's hurting you?" he asks after a moment of just looking at my with his sparkling eyes. "That's one of the reasons, yeah" I sigh, looking at the clothes in my hands. This hoodie must be crazy comfortable!

"Do you... Do you want to talk about it? It might be nice to vent, right?" Chris carefully asks, giving me a soft little smile. "Trust me, it's a very long, boring story. You would probably rather get some sleep" I giggle, but he shakes his head.

"Oh no, cherry. I'd much rather spend all night talking to you, that's way better than sleeping. Besides, I won't really be able to sleep anyway, knowing that you can't sleep" he kindly adds, making me smile back at him.

"Are you sure?" I ask, so he smiles again. "Definitely, beautiful. I'll go put on my pajamas, if you go do the same thing, we can get comfortable" he replies, and we both smile again. "Okay, sounds good" I giggle, so he walks back to his own room and I close the door.