𝟐𝟒. 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

Our food arrives, so we all toast to the vacation and start eating. Chris looks at me a lot, he's sitting in front of me so I look back at him a lot too. I put my fork full of pasta again, look right into his eyes and move the fork to my mouth, very slowly. Chris clenches his jaw, looking at my mouth as I slowly take the bite.

I chew on the pasta very slowly too, and keep looking into his eyes. I swallow it, lick my lips and and look at his lips. They're slightly parted, and he's breathing pretty heavily which makes me smirk.

Chris clears his throat, and takes a sip of his wine as I keep looking at him. God, I love playing this little game. We share a lot of eye contact, while eating out delicious meal. "My God, I love this shit" Lizzie sighs, looking at her plate. "This food is amazing!" I add, followed by licking my lips and biting my lower lip as I let out a slight moan, tilting my head back for a second.

"I-I have to go to the, uh, to the bathroom. I'm getting a little nauseous" Chris quickly says, standing up and immediately walking away as fast as he can. I smirk again, and eat the rest of my pasta.

Chris' POV

I almost run towards the bathroom, just so nobody can see what just happened. Yeah, this is a problem... I can't just go back now, I have to think about other things than fucking Amelia right here, right now. She's teasing me, and believe me, I'm gonna tease her as well now.

She knows what she's going, I just know she does. The way she looked at me while she ate that pasta was just so fucking hot, and oh my God, that moan... My mind went all kinds of places, and well, so did my... You know what.

I have to calm the fuck down before going back to that table, I can't go back like this! People will see it, and that's exactly what I do not want. I start thinking about work, about Dodger, about the Red Sox games I went to and other things that do not turn me on at all.

After a little while, it works. I loudly sigh, get myself together and walk out of the bathroom. I get back to the table, and sit down in front of Amelia. I immediately look at her boobs, but quickly look up again because I shouldn't do this right now.

Back to Amelia's POV

Chris sat down again, with flushed cheeks. He looks so good tonight, I can barely handle it. I just want to take him to the bathroom, or the car, or even on this fucking table, and juno his bones. But I can't, sadly...

All of us enjoy a desert, and I let Chris be. He looks at me a lot, but when I look back, I just smile. Once we're all done, we take the cars back to the house and have a few drinks together there.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" Lizzie asks, looking at me as we sit on the couch. "I really did, yes. Did you?" I ask in reply making her smile. "Absolutely, and I noticed the way you were looking at him the whole time. I think you were driving him crazy, girl" she giggles, so I laugh with her.

"That was the plan" I whisper, making us both laugh again while she wraps her arm around me. I'm glad that i told Lizzie about how I feel towards Chris, it's nice to have someone to talk to and to joke with.

 I'm glad that i told Lizzie about how I feel towards Chris, it's nice to have someone to talk to and to joke with

Chris' POV

I'm watching Lizzie and Amelia laughing together on the couch, and I wonder what they're talking about. Since Lizzie knows how I feel towards Amelia, I hope that she won't say anything wrong about me. I silently sigh, until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey brother, can we talk for a second?" Shanna asks, kindly smiling at me. "Sure, yeah. What's up?" I ask, smiling back at her as she shakes her head. "No, um... In private. Come with me" she adds, and she starts walking towards the backyard.

I follow her outside, and sit down on the chair next to her. "So, what happened tonight? During dinner?" she asks, making me frown a little. "What do you mean?" I ask in reply, and she softly laughs.

"When you said that you were feeling 'nauseous', you lied. So, care to tell me what happened? I mean, I know what happened, but..." she adds, so I take a deep breath and start blushing a little. "Yeah, no, I-I got nauseous. Maybe I didn't order a good pasta" I nervously chuckle, scratching the back of my neck for a second.

"Chris, I know what happened. I don't wanna say it out loud, especially because you do know what I'm talking about! It was because of Amelia, wasn't it? Do you like her?" she asks again, so I silently sigh.

My sister knows me well, so lying won't get me anywhere from now. I stay silent for a while, and look at my hands. I don't want her to get mad, because it's her beat friend we're talking about here...

"Hey Chris, it's okay. I notice the way you're looking at her all the time, with that look in your eyes. I know that look, and that look means love. Trust me, you two are perfect for each other. You're practically made for each other, if you ask me! Go get her, seriously. You have my full support, a hundred percent" Shanna tells, making me look up.

"You're not mad?" I ask, frowning a little. "Oh no, not at all! I'm really happy for you, it's good to see you this happy. I think we all notice that you've been happier lately, and I'm sure it's because of her. You should definitely go for it, because I've known Amelia for years, and I think she might feel the same way about you" she adds, and I softly smile at her as I slowly nod my head.

"Are you sure? Because, you know, she's your best friend. I don't want to hurt you in any way, but... I really, really fucking love her" I reply, so she smiles back at me. "I'm sure, Chris. You have my full support, I'll even help you if you need me to! You two need to get together, I want the best for the both of you, and the best for the both of you, is each other" she explains, and she gives me a hug before we get back inside.

Back to Amelia's POV

After Chris and Shanna walked out together, they come back inside after a few minutes. We all get pretty tired, so we get upstairs and walk up to our own rooms. Chris looks happy, after that little talk with Shanna. I wonder what they talked about!

I walk up to my room, and Chris follows me. "Did you have a good night, cherry?" he asks, leaning against the door post as always. "I did, it was amazing. Did you?" I ask in reply, taking off my rings and earrings.

"Yeah, I did too" he sighs with a smile, making me smile as well. He's standing there, looking at me with his shimmering eyes and fluffy hair like he's waiting to be cuddled. I walk up to him with a smile, and wrap my arms around his waist like I did before.

I place my head on his chest, and silently sigh while I close my eyes. "You look like a puppy tonight" I silently say, making him chuckle. "A puppy, huh? Is that a compliment, or an insult?" he jokingly asks, making me laugh with him.

"It's a compliment, Cap" I giggle, holding him closer and rubbing his back gently with my nails, just the way he likes it. He lowers his arms again, placing them on my back as he gives me soft rubs while his head gently rests on mine.