𝟒. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

"Chapstick, huh? What flavor are you using?" I hear, coming from behind me in a now-familiar voice. I turn around with a smile, and stop walking so that Chris can get to me. "Cherry, always cherry" I giggle, making him smile. "Cherry... Why did I already thought it was a fruity flavor?" he jokingly asks, making me laugh.

"I don't know, why did you?" I ask in reply, and we both smile again. "Hm, I don't know. I just thought you were a fruity kind of girl, you know? Sweet flavors, sweet personality, sweet looks... You know, the whole picture" he tells, looking at me from head to toe for a second.

"Thank you, I think" I giggle, and I get to the car. I sit down next to Shanna, and Chris sits down on my other side. "Hey Am, don't you think Jared wants to come too? Can't he like, come tomorrow or something?" Shanna asks, looking at me.

"He's covering my shift tomorrow" I giggle, making her laugh. "Oh, right! Sorry, we'll have fun without him" she laughs, so I laugh with her. We get to the airport on time, and fly all the way to Florida. Once we get there, we first drop off our things at the hotel rooms, change our clothes and get ready for the first day here.

"Is this okay? I mean, I'm going to bring a jacket, just to be sure, but is this okay?" I ask Shanna, who I'm sharing a room with. "Oh my God... You look beautiful!" she replies, looking at me while I look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white top, with blue jeans and white shoes, hoping that it looks okay.

"Thanks..." I sigh, letting all of my insecurities and anxiety wash over me. "Hey, look at me sweetie" she adds, grabbing my shoulders and turning me arouns. "You're gorgeous, it doesn't matter what you wear at all! This outfit looks fucking amazing on you girl, it really does! Stop trying to be so negative about yourself" she giggles, so I giggle with her and nod my head before we get out of the room.

__________

Instagram story of @shannaevans

___________

Shanna and I walk through the hallway, and make our way downstairs where we meet the rest. "You look uh... You look beautiful" Chris says as we take the walk towards the park. "Thank you, that's really sweet! You look good too" I kindly reply, taking the cherry chapstick out of my purse which makes Chris smile again.

"There she goes again, with the cherry chapstick" he silently chuckles, making me smile as well. "Sorry, I just love chapstick" I giggle, and he laughs with me. "You know, even if I bought 100 tubes of chapstick, within a week I won't be able to find any of them" Chris tells, and I raise my eyebrows.

"You should always take one with you, maybe put one in your car! You know, at home, I have this whole drawer full of chapstick. So if I loose one, I don't have a problem" I explain, so he nods his head. "First of all, I love that. Second, good idea" he chuckles, and we both laugh again.

"So you only use the brand ChapStick?" he asks, so is hake my head while I put the chapstick back. "Not only ChapStick, no. Usually, yes, but I do have other ones! I mean, I love ChapStick most, but I like Burt's Bees too. Oh, and when I have a party or something, I like Glossier because it's glossy and it gives a little color and- you know what, I'm talking too much" I reply, making Chris laugh again.

"Not at all, no. I like listening to you, I've never seen anyone being so enthusiastic about chapstick" he chuckles, and I laugh with him. "I'm sorry, I can get enthusiastic about things a lot" I nervously add, but he shakes his head.

"No no, don't apologize! It's cute, really" he replies, making me smile. After only a little while longer, we get to the park. We make our way inside, and get some coffee first.

I buy some for everyone, so Shanna helps me take the cups outside. We knew what everyone liked, but I didn't know what Chris liked best so I just got him my favorite, a caramel latte.

"Here you go Scott, and here you go Chris. I didn't know what you'd like so I went for a caramel latte. Is that okay or do you want me to get you anything else?" I ask, handing Chris' cup over after giving Scott a cup too.

"Caramel lattes are my favorites, actually. Good guess, cherry girl" he chuckles, making me laugh. "Well, it's my favorite too" I giggle, and he raises his eyebrows. "You keep amazing me every time you talk" he jokingly sighs, making me laugh again before I get back to Shanna.

"Okay you guys, let's go to It's A Small World first!" Shanna cheers, taking the lead by walking in front of the group. While we're walking, Scott walks up to me. "Hey Amsy! Are you excited?" he asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey! Yes, very excited! How about you?" I ask in reply, smiling at him. "Me too, absolutely! So tell me, how's Jared doing?" he asks while we keep walking. "Um, he's fine" I giggle, so he gives me a sarcastic smile.

"You know, I really, really, really fucking hate that guy. I do not like him at all, not even a little bit. Is he hot? Yes. Does that matter? Maybe a little but seriously, he's one if the worst people I have ever met in my whole entire life and I'd dance if you'd break up with him" Scott adds, so I sigh and slowly nod my head.

"I know, I know..." I silently reply, and he holds me a little tighter. "You know that you can just break up with him, don't you?" he asks, looking at me. "I know, but I don't feel the need to" I reply, looking at my feet as we keep walking.

"Are you sure? I thought you weren't doing so well?" Scott asks again, but I shake my head. "No, you're right, we weren't but we are now. We're good now, no need to worry" I kindly reply, making him laugh a little.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm not worrying at all. I wouldn't mind you breaking up with him, you deserve so much better than a cheating asshole" he chuckles, making me giggle for just a second. "It's sweet if you to say that, but we're good" I reply again, and we get to the It's A Small World ride.

While we're waiting in line, my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket, and see that Jared is calling me. I silently sigh, send it to voicemail, and put it back in my pocket again.

"Is everything okay?" Chris asks, making his way towards me in line. "Oh, yeah! Yeah, everything is fine! Are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" I quickly ask in reply, making him smile.

"Sure, I'm just glad we're all here together, you know" he replies, so I nod my head and smile back at him. "Yeah, I get that. I got you something last night, I hope you'll like it because, you know, I don't really know you" I giggle, and he frowns a little.

"You got me something? Why?" he asks, looking down at me because he's way taller than I am. "Because it's your birthday, ofcourse" I reply, so he smiles at me again and slowly shakes his head.

"You didn't have to do that, cherry girl" he nervously chuckles, while also smile. "Ofcourse I did, it's your birthday! I really hope you'll like it" I add, so we both smile again and he already thanks be about 200 times.