𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

I make my way upstairs, and put on a cute outfit for dinner tonight. I put on some waterproof mascara too, in case I cry tonight, and get back downstairs. I hate leaving the house while I feel down and anxious, but I like seeing Shanna. I take a few deep breaths, and drink a glass of water. My hands are shaking, I hope I'll be fine soon.

Chris' POV

I'm visiting Shanna and my mom for the first time since I came back from New York, andv I'm staying over for dinner. Suddenly, Shanna grabs her coat and puts on her shoes. "Where are you going?" I ask, getting the dinner table ready.

"Oh, um... I'm going out for dinner, with Amelia" she replies, so I frown a little. "Amelia? Don't you mean someone else?" I ask again, but she shakes her head. "Nope, just Amelia! Do you want me to say hi?" she asks in reply, and I frown again.

"But... Amelia is in Ohio right now" I add, and this time, she frowns too. "No, she's not... She hasn't been in Ohio ever since she moved here, Chris" she giggles, putting on her coat. "Oh, right, yeah. Well, have fun" I kindly say, so she smiles at me and walks out.

She's in Massachusetts? That's weird, because she told me that she was staying in Ohio for a while. Did she just actually lie to me about her location? All because she doesn't want to see me? Wow, that fucking hurts.

You know, my heart actually broke into a million pieces when I realized that she was ghosting me. I respect it, and I'm not mad at all because I get it, but it really fucking hurts. After dinner with my mom, I help her do the dishes and make my way to my own home.

I grab all the alcohol I can find, which is a lot, and just start drinking. My heart hurts, I need to forget about all of this for the night.

Back to Amelia's POV

At half past 7pm, the doorbell rings. I take a deep breath, stand up and open the door once I get there. "Hey girl! It's so good to see you!" Shanna cheers, immediately wrapping her arms around me. Wow, it's been a long time since I had a hug.

"It's good to see you too! It's been a while" I giggle, making her laugh as she agrees. I grab my coat, put it on and take my purse with me outside. We get to her car, and she drives up to the restaurant.

We have dinner together, and I feel a little better. It's nice to be out of the house, and it's nice to talk to someone again. "So, how are things sith Chris?" she suddenly asks, making me look up from my desert. "W... W-what?" I silently ask, already tearing up.

"you know, with Chris! You two have a great friendship going on, right?" she asks again, and without doing anything, a single tear leaves my eye. "Oh, um, y-yeah, no, I don't know" I stutter, quickly wiping it away.

"Are you okay...?" she silently asks again, making me look up again. I look into her eyes, and see that she looks worried. I silently sigh, and slowly nod my head. "Not really..." I reply, so she also nods my head and takes my hand on the table.

"It's okay sweetie, tell me what's going on" she kindly adds, and I feel like I really have to tell her now. "I-I just... I-I don't feel so good..." I say, wiping away another tear. "I know honey, I notices. What's going on? Is it Chris?" she asks, and a few more tears roll down my cheeks.

"I love him, Shan... I really, really fucking love him, so so much" I reply, crying a little more now. She nods her head, stands up and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around me, and I cry out. Thank God there are barely people in here!

"It's okay sweetie, it's okay. Don't worry honey, you'll be okay" she whispers in my head, making me calm down a little. After a while of just crying, she sits down again and takes my hand in hers.

"I'm so, so sorry Shanna... Please, please somt hate me. I know that he's your brother, and I'm really working on letting the feeling go but... It's not working just yet but I am trying" I quickly add, but she shakes her head.

"Hey, don't apologize for that, Am! I really don't mind at all, and to be honest, I've known this for months. The way you look at him is magical, just like the way he looks at you. I don't mind at all, and just like I told him in Italy, you two have my full support" Shanna explains, making me frown a little.

"Y-you're okay with it?" I ask, and she smiles. "Absolutely, one hundred percent, sweetie! I love the idea of you two together, and I hate seeing the both of you so miserable. Can I ask you why you've been ignoring him?" she asks in reply, so I nod my head.

"Yeah, I um... I'm trying to forget about him so... So I'm kind of ghosting him, I guess. I feel bad about it, it feels really fucked up but I had to, because I didn't want to hurt you" I reply, and she smiles again.

"Sweetie, stop that as soon as you get home. I need you two to be together, seriously! Go get him, girl!" she giggle, and I laugh with her. I ask her if she's sure about a hundred more times, until she takes me home again.

We say goodbye, and I take a shower before bed. I put on my pajamas, and lay down in bed. I feel better now that I know that Shanna is okay with all of this, so I easily fall asleep. Suddenly, I get woken up by noises, coming from outside. I slightly frown, look at the time and see that it's 3am.

I silently sigh, rub my eyes and try to hear the sounds more clearly now. "Am! Whoo! You home?! Baby! Hello?!" I hear now, and I widen my eyes. Oh my God, I know that voice. I immediately get out of bed, and run towards my bedroom window.

I open the curtain, and see someone in my front yard. "Oh my God..." I whisper to myself, seeing who it is now. "Baby! I know you're home!" he shouts again, making me smile before I run downstairs. It's Chris, he's actually here right now, at 3am!

I make my way to the front door, and open up. "Hello?! Amelia, wake up! I know you're home, baby!" he shouts again, looking at my bedroom window. "Chris!" I giggle, making him look down. "Oh! Hey baby!" he loudly says, making me laugh.

"Shh, it's 3am, Chris. What are you doing here?" I ask, while he walks up to me. "Well I... I walked all the way her because... Because Shanna told me that you were- oops" he replies, almost stumbling over his own feet.

"Careful, sweetheart" I silently giggle, helping him get steady. "Hey..." he sighs, standing up straight again and looking right into my eyes. God, he smells like alcohol. "Hey Cap, you okay?" I ask, gently holding his hand while he tears up.

"I love you" Chris suddenly says, after a moment of silence. I slowly drop my smile, and my heart skips a few beats. "I love you, Amelia-Rose Valentina Garcia. I, love, you" he adds, making me giggle.

"And look, I'll even scream for you... I love you! I love Amelia-Rose Valentina Garcia!" he shouts, throwing his arms in the air and looking at the sky. "Shh! Shh, okay sweetheart, let's get you inside" I giggle, taking his hand again and pulling him in.