𝟐𝟕. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦

-

Back to Amelia's POV

I get woken up by someone kissing my face, making me smile as I slowly open my eyes. "Hey baby, did you have a good nap?" Chris asks, still laying underneath me. "I did have a good nap, I'm sorry for falling asleep" I reply, and suddenly, he flips us over so that he's on top of me.

"Don't apologize for that, you look like an angel when you sleep" he says, looking right into his eyes before kissing my nose. I scrunch it up a little, and he widens his eyes. "What?" I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That's cute, scrunching up your nose like that" he replies, looking at my lips for a second. I softly smile at him, and kiss his chin. "Come on, let's go have dinner" I giggle after looking at the time, so he nods his head and gets off of me.

We make our way downstairs, all have dinner together and talk some more until it's midnight. We all go back upstairs, and I give Chris a goodnight kiss on his cheek. We both get to our own rooms, and I put on my pajamas. I lay down in bed and stare at the view for about 2 hours, but I really can't sleep.

I get out of bed again, and make my way downstairs. I get myself a cup of tea, and walk up to the backyard. I sit down on a chair, and look at the beautiful view. "It's beautiful at night, huh? All those lights, that view..." I hear, coming from behind me.

I turn around, and see Chris standing there with a cup in his hands. "Can't sleep?" he asks as I smile at him, making him smile as well. "Not really, no. How about you?" I reply, looking back at the view now, and he sits down on the chair next to me after kissing the top of my head.

"Me neither, for some reason, I'm wide awake" Chris sighs, making me softly laugh. "Yeah, me too. Maybe because I napped on you before dinner" I giggle. "Maybe, yeah. Hey, wanna do something crazy?" he asks, looking at me again. I look back at him, and brightly smile.

"Absolutely I do" I reply, trying to keep a straight face. He nods his head, puts down his cup and stands up. He walks over to me, and reaches out his hand towards me with a smile. I grab his hand without thinking, and he takes me inside.

"Go to your room, and put on some swimwear. I'll bring the towels, meet me in the backyard okay?" he asks, and I raise my eyebrows. "Oh my God, night swimming? Definitely!" I happily say, trying to stay silent as he brightly smiles at me.

"Go on, I'll meet you downstairs" he chuckles, so we get upstairs and change into our swimwear in our own rooms. Once I'm all done I make my way downstairs again, grab two beers from the fridge and get to the backyard.

Chris is sitting on the side of the pool, with half his legs in the water. "Hey, here you go" I say, sitting down next to him and hand over one of the beers. "Ah, thank you!" he chuckles, smiling at me. We have the beers together, looking at the view with half our legs in the water. We talk for a a while, as his hand rests in my thigh.

I'm getting really, really fucking turned on by that hand, together with his sexy voice and the way he looks at my lips all the time. "So, do you know what we're gonna do tomorrow?" Chris asks, looking at my lips before looking back into my eyes and moving a string of hair behind my ear for me.

I silently sigh, put down my bottle and lower myself into the water. Do a little dive to make my hair wet, and swim towards Chris when I get back up. I place my hands on his thighs, and stay in between his legs.

"I don't know what we're doing tomorrow, I hope not too much. We'll probably be... Exhausted" I finally reply, looking at his lips when I paused as I rub my hands up and down his thighs very slowly.

"Why would we be exhausted?" he asks after a moment of just heavily breathing, looking down at me while I look at my hands

"Why would we be exhausted?" he asks after a moment of just heavily breathing, looking down at me while I look at my hands. "Oh, you know... Just all the swimming, and stuff" I reply, looking up with my eyes without moving my head.

Chris clenches his jaw and licks his lips afterwards, so I give him a little smirk, rub his thighs one more time and start swimming towards the other side of the pool. "Don't do this to me, baby" he silently says with a sigh, also getting into the pool now.

I keep swimming very slowly, turning around now to look at Chris as I bite my lip with a smile. He swims towards me, grabs my waist with both hands and pulls me closer, but not as close as he can.

"You can't say that to me, and then just swim away like that, baby" he silently adds, looking at my lips as I smirk again. "Can't I? Because I think that's exactly what I just did, handsome" I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I pull him as close as I can, and give him the slowest kiss on his neck. I sink down a little, and let out a slight, silent moan as I feel him in between my legs. "Careful, don't tease me like that, baby" Chris adds, silently before placing some kisses on my collarbone and my neck.

"Fuck..." I sigh, closing my eyes at the feeling of Chris growing a little in between my legs, and his lips tracing my skin. His hands are on my lower back now, going lower and lower every second which makes me go crazy.

I slightly tilt my head back to give him more acces, but then, he stops. "N-no, keep going" I whisper, still with my eyes closed. "You tease me, I tease you" Chris sighs, moving his hands to my upper back now. "Don't do this to me" I silently adds, and he chuckles a little.

"That's exactly what I said to you, but yet you did" he chuckles, so I softly laugh with him while I bite my lip. I move one of my hands up to his neck, and gently run my nails over his neck and into his hair very slowly as I look at his lips again.

I kiss his chin, his cheek and his nose before looking back into his eyes again, making him smile. "You're beautiful, you know" he says, after a moment of just looking at each other. "You're very, very handsome" I reply, moving my face closer to him. He smirks at me, making me want to jump his bones.

I bow my head down a little, and kiss his jaw before kissing his neck. I leave slow kisses, all the way to his collarbone and back up again. He has his eyes closed, so I know that he's enjoying the feeling, just like I did.

I stop the kisses, and he loudly sighs. I pull him even closer with my legs, feeling him in between my legs again which makes me silently moan again. His hands move from my upper back to my lower back again, pulling me as close as he can so that he can start kissing my neck again after kissing my chin and along my jaw.

He gives me a little, slow kiss underneath my ear, making me moan again, just a little louder this time because I love kisses underneath my ear. He notices that, so he keeps kissing in that area, making me absolutely go crazy.