Part 27 - Date Night

I've been looking for an apparent the whole week. It's exhausting me, such a difficult process. I can afford a generally good apartment with my new salary which is awesome but it also makes things harder. I have more choices and it's not easy at all to decide.

"Why don't you just buy one?" Tony asks like it's nothing.

"Because I don't have the money" I state the obvious.

"Money is not an issue" he shakes his head.

"For you maybe" I do the same.

"I'll give you the money, or lend it" he corrects himself before I have the chance to reply.

"That's not going to happen. I'm perfectly fine with renting an apartment with my salary" I reply and lock my phone.

I was going through the apartments again, it's all I've been doing the whole week. I'm trying to find any little detail that will make me eliminate a choice or two. But what's important is that tonight is date night and Tony's driving us to a fancy restaurant downtown. I'm wearing a total black outfit, mostly leather, and he's wearing a black and white suit and bow tie.

He's so handsome, I could stare at him all day. Especially with the way he's driving, so calm and effortless. I'm convinced it's his side profile that makes me so attracted to him when he's driving. Or maybe the way his shiny watch is showing because of his stretched arm. Or maybe his open legs. Or maybe everything. That feels like the right answer.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" he smirks proudly.

"Oh, please" I sigh and look away.

Soon we arrive at the restaurant and he helps me out of the car before we start out way inside.

"We have a reservation for 2 under the name Stark" he says at the entrance while holding me close by my lower waist.

"Of course, follow me" the man says and shows us our table.

It's the best table in the restaurant, of course. I've learned by now that we're only getting the best service when we go anywhere. It feels great, I'm not going to lie. He holds my chair for me and I sit down first, then he does the same on the other side of the table. The menu is full of flawless choices, my indecisive self can't handle this.

But after a while and after talking about it with Tony we place our order. He took the lead about the wine since he's an expert on these things and let me tell you one thing. The flavors went together so perfectly. I don't think I've ever hand something so tasteful ever in my life.

"Did I tell you how much I love how you look in that outfit?" he asks suddenly before he takes a sip from his wine.

"No actually, I was starting to worry" I chuckle.

Even though he's the one who bought the outfit, I was still waiting for a comment from him. He never fails to compliment me, even when he already knows the outfits. My top is a little more revealing than usual and I've caught him looking at my cleavage a lot of times tonight.

"My mind must've been somewhere else" he says playfully and takes the last bite of his food.

"Where?" I ask him seductively, my leg brushing against his under the table.

He looks straight into my eyes as soon as he feels me moving higher. I can't describe how fast he downed his wine and poured another whole glass of it. I enjoy how affected he is by my touch and take advantage of it. I lean more close to him under the table and now I can brush his inner thigh with my heel.

"Zoe" he sounds like he's trying to put sense into me.

"Yes, daddy?" I ask quietly and ask some pressure with my foot.