Part 52 - Moving In

"Tony, this is ridiculous" I shake my head.

"No, it's not" he disagrees.

"Yes, it is! There are Iron Man suits flying around with my stuff" I say.

"It's so much faster than going through all that traffic" he explains.

"It's embarrassing" I sigh when another Iron Man suit flies away with a box in its hands.

A couple of suits and Tony himself turn around to face me like they're judging me.

"Okay, fine. If you want to have a truck move all your stuff in triple the time I'd take to do it, go ahead" he shrugs and sits on the couch.

He seems sad sitting there by himself. I sigh and go over, sitting on his lap with my knees next to each side of his. I pull his face by his jaw to make him look at me and then kiss him. He's only accepting it at first but a couple seconds in he kisses me back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude" I say nicely.

"I'm just trying to help, I want us to move in together as quickly as possible" he replies quietly.

"I know and I love that. I just don't think that this is the best way to use the Iron Man suits" I caress the back of his hair carefully.

"We all know what you think their best use is" he teases me.

"Can you blame me?" I smirk and kiss him again.

"I can't blame you, but I can do something else to you" he replies pushing his hips against mine.

"Tony, no" I say against his lips.

"I hate that word" he groans.

"It's because you never hear it" I tease him.

"What are you talking about? You're constantly saying no to me" he sounds defensive.

"No, I'm not" I shake my head.

"See? It happened again" he makes me chuckle.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he says instantly.

"I'm sorry" I say softly and kiss his lips.

"So, should I call the moving company?" he asks and I nod.

He finds their number and makes a deal with them within minutes. I don't think they would normally find time for someone under such quick notice but he's Tony Stark. Everything's possible for him.

"Quickie until they arrive?" he asks me smirking.

"Hell yes" I giggle.

Around 15 minutes later we're done and back on our feet. Tony stands behind me and softly hugs my body before leaning down to place a sweet kiss on my shoulder.

"What's on your mind?" he asks, noticing I'm thoughtful.

"I'm going to miss this apartment" I sound just as nostalgic as I am.

"You don't have to miss it necessarily" he replies.

"No, I'm definitely moving in with you, this isn't what I'm saying" I say immediately.

He chuckles and hugs me even tighter.

"This is not what I was saying either, of course you're moving in with me" he says.

"I'm saying that I can buy it" he continues.

"No, Tony, I can't ask you to do something like this" I say shocked.