Part 63 - It's a blast

"Baby?" I hear Tony's voice when I step out of the bathroom.

"I'm in the bedroom" I reply when I'm there with he bathrobe around my body.

I hear his fast heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and soon his face appears in the doorway. He only lets me see his face though, not the rest of the body.

"There was a package for you" he says smiling.

"What did you do this time, Tony?" I shake my head, remembering the last time he sent me a package.

"When did I ever do something to deserve this reaction?" he smirks.

"You're right, your history with sending me packages has been perfect" I laugh.

"Correct. Besides, this package wasn't sent by me" he says and takes a few steps forward.

When I see him I immediately gasp and it's because of what he's holding in his arms. It's my wedding dress, in a beautiful box. My smile and excitement are enough to make Tony smile widely and place the box on top of the bed.

"You didn't see it, did you?" I ask, very worried.

"No" he smiles and shakes his head.

"But I'd love to" he traces his fingers over the box slowly.

"No!" I scream and hit his hand away.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do it" he chuckles.

"It's really happening, isn't it? We're getting married" I feel tears in my eyes.

"Yes, we are" he laughs and pulls me in for a strong hug.

He places a kiss on the top of my head and I hug him tighter as he moves his hands up and down my back softly. He then brings his fingers on my chin and carefully lifts my head so that we can share a meaningful kiss.

Both of his hands then move lower and stop over my bathrobe's tie. He plays with it around his fingers for a while but doesn't untie it. I wrap my arms around his neck and make him look at me.

"Why are you thinking about it?" I ask seductively.

"I left something in the middle down at the lab. I'll definitely be back for this later" he smirks and grabs my sides strongly.

"At times like this I really hate the lab" I sigh desperately.

"It's for you, your suit. You're going to love it...I believe" he says.

"Fine. I'll come find you after I get dressed" I reply.

"Yeah, get dressed...or don't" he smiles.

I chuckle and give him a quick peck on the lips before he leaves. Once he's out of the room I open the box and softly run my hands over my wedding dress. I had to look so hard and choose it between so many options and now it's finally here. I smile to myself and then wear some clothes before going downstairs to find Tony in the lab.

I see him with an Iron Man glove in his hands and it looks like he's making modifications. The lab is a mess which means he's had plenty of ideas today and he's trying them one by one. I approach him carefully, not wanting to screw anything up by tripping or stepping on something.

"What are you working on?" I ask with curiosity.

"I'm figuring out how much power I should use for your first testing" he says while looking at the glove with all his focus.

"Shouldn't 20% be a good amount?" I ask, completely clueless.

"20%?" he chuckles.

"This is what 20% will be like if you're trying it for the first time" he says and uses the glove to blast.