Part 70 - Payback

"Good morning, love" Tony's voice scares me.

"Oh my God!" I jump under the sheets on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" it sounds like a weird question but he's almost never in here in the mornings.

"I finished my morning workout and thought I'd pay you a visit" he smirks, why is he smirking?

"You look like you have more things in mind other than just a visit" I say frowning.

"Maybe because I do" he licks his lip.

He looks at me from his position that hasn't changed at all. He's standing by the door and has his eyes locked on me. And on top of everything, he looks so insanely good. His hair is wet from all the sweat and flat on his forehead, his shirt has a changed colour because of the sweat as well and he's wearing shorts. I, on the other hand, am sitting on the bed, my back against the headboard and wearing my pajamas.

"Don't think I forgot about last night" he says and removes his shirt, showing me a perfect sight of his toned body.

"I-I wouldn't....expect you...to forget" I stutter.

How could I not? There's the best sight ever in front of my eyes. I can count his abs and I really want to lick every drop of sweat there's on them. And let's not even get started on how mouth watering his V-lines look.

"Don't leave the room before I'm out of the shower" he says and takes off his shorts too.

"Okay" I nod, without even looking at his eyes.

He turns his back on me and starts walking towards the shower. I sigh and bring my hands to my face to wipe away the dirty thoughts that happened to be my first thoughts of the day. Tony, though, decides that it's the perfect opportunity to tease me apparently. He left the bathroom door open and got in the shower, knowing very well that I can and I am watching him from my place.

"Motherf*cker" I whisper, not being able to get my eyes off of him.

He washes his hair with shampoo and the way it falls down his body makes me lose my breath. Then he uses the shower gel to spread it all over his strong muscles and that's when I know that if I don't shake the thoughts away right now, I never will. I clear my throat to catch my own attention and get up, joining him in the bathroom. I stand on top of the sink and throw cold water on my face which actually helps and I'm calmer now. I hear Tony finishing his shower and then he knocks on the glass to catch my attention. I sigh before turning to look at him and of course face his wet naked body.

"Could you give me my towel please?" he asks nicely.

"Sure" I reply slowly and take a quick look at him from his head to his feet.

"There you go" I say and give it to him.

"Thank you" he smiles at me and I manage to smile back.

He wipes his chest and back first and then he easily wraps it around his waist. He steps out of the shower and also wipes his feet before going back in the bedroom and leaving me behind.

"Focus" I whisper to myself.

I brush my teeth and then join him in the bedroom. He's already picked his outfit but he's only wearing his boxers by now. By the time I'm next to him he's worn his pants too so I guess my torture is over. It wasn't that bad, I expected something more from him after what I did to him last night.

"Sit down" he says.

I do as he says and take a seat on the bed. He kneels next to the side of the bed and I see him opening a very familiar drawer. He looks around it for a bit and then takes three vibrators out of it and holds them in the air.