Part 38 - Tony's Birthday

When we arrived in Venice yesterday the jet lag was pretty bad so we only managed to take a walk around the city before returning to the hotel to sleep. We slept earlier than usual but that's normal because we needed to get used to the new time zone.

The hotel is extraordinary. I wasn't expecting anything bad of course, but it still surprised me. We have such a great view of the city and the colorful streets. We can see the water, the people exploring the city, the gondolas passing by.

But what's important for now is one thing. It's Tony's birthday. I set my alarm very early, wanting to wake up before him. He wakes up very early which means I had to set it a lot earlier than my usual alarm. I got up quietly and used the bathroom to freshen up and change into my new underwear set.

It's a silky pink set that I got when I went out shopping with Sophie the other day. It's very expensive, very sexy and very revealing. I also got a matching thin robe to wear on top of it and complete the look. I just know he'll love it.

I look at him sleeping peacefully and smile to myself. He's wearing a t-shirt and his boxers and the thin blanket is covering half of his body. It almost makes me feel bad for what I'm about to do. I'm going to wake him up but in the best way I can think of. I'm sure he'll forgive me.

I walk to the bed and as discretely as I can I get under the sheets. I slightly pull his sleeping body to lie down the way I want it to and start rubbing him through his boxers. The reaction comes immediately from him. He groans and even starts growing under my touch.

"Zoe?" he asks with his deep morning voice.

So hot.

"Happy birthday, baby" I say smiling.

"Thank you" he sounds confused and happy at the same time.

I pull the waistband of his boxers down to expose him and then throw it away. He moves the layers away from our bodies so that he can look at me while I'm moving my tongue around his erection. I can see his sleepy eyes roll back the second I take him in my mouth and I hear his first moan when I suck him nicely.

"Oh my God" he groans heavily when his tip hits the back of my throat.

I move my head up and down, taking it deep into my mouth each time. I suck him as fast as I can during that time. His little whimpers show me he's liking what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. His eyes are looking down at me and I'm looking up at him. The eye contact just makes everything better.

"You look so pretty with my d*ck in your mouth" he groans in pleasure.

I get extra confidence from that and go even harder on him. I pick up my pace and hide my hand under his t-shirt to feel his bare skin. He breathes out frequently and heavily until a couple of minutes after he keeps my head steady and thrusts deep down my throat to fill it with his hot release.

I swallow it and breathe in and out a few times. When I'm feeling normal again I kneel on the bed and seductively remove my robe. I see his eyes sparkling to the sight of my new set and I smile to myself.

"Is this new?" he asks smirking.

"Yes. Do you like it?" I ask and move further into the bed to sit on his lap.

"I love it" he says quietly and grabs me by my hips.

He lifts his upper body so that now his face is right in front of mine. Firstly, we share a very much wanted kiss. Then his lips move to my neck and he starts kissing me sensually. His hands get more playful and they roam around my back and hips so I have to stop him before there's no turning back.

"We'll have time for that later" I say and kiss him slowly.

"What about now?" he asks looking into my eyes.