Part 57 - Money, Power, Glory

"Great, you're back" I hear Tony's voice coming closer to me from downstairs.

"How was your day?" I ask him when I can finally see him.

"Very productive, just like yours. Pepper told me all about your bossy ways of getting that deal to close" he says smiling.

"It was a good day" I blush thinking about it.

"And it's only going to get better" he grins deviously and connects our lips.

"What have you prepared?" I ask after recognizing his grin.

"Just a little something for my princess downstairs" he nicely kisses my neck.

"Downstairs huh?" I giggle.

"We haven't used the lab in a while, I think I found the perfect opportunity" he keeps on smiling.

"I can't wait to see" I kiss his lips with a smile.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asks concerned.

"Yes, I had something back at the office" I nod.

"Great, let me worship you in other ways then" he picks me up in his arms, bridal style and makes me gasp.

I giggle all the way towards the lab but stop when we get inside. And that's because I see something very weird going on. Tony stops to let me process what is the whole scene I'm seeing with my eyes but my confusion isn't going away.

"Tony, what is that?" I ask, still in his arms.

"That, my love, is 1 million dollars" he replies confidently.

I can see countless dollar bills on the bed and around it. There are also some inside and around one of his cars. I'm speechless, I've never seen this amount of cash before.

Tony walks us closer to the bed and carefully lies me down on top of it before he covers my body with his. I'm literally lying on top of what seem to be unused dollar bills.

"It's all yours, baby" he whispers against my ear.

"Every" he kisses my neck.

"Single" then licks it.

"Bill" and bites it.

"Where is this coming from, Tony?" I ask.

"You feel bad because a bunch of nobodies called you a gold digger? Baby, you just made 1 million dollars, you don't need me for my money. This was all you" he says against my neck.

I feel way too good right now. His lips on my neck are being heavenly and his words praising me are lifting my ego.

"But I didn't make that million dollars" I sound confused because I am.

"Yes, you did. As CFO you get a cut from deals like this. You should really take a look at your contract again" he smirks and kisses my lips with lust.

His lips are treating mine perfectly. It's the best company they've had ever. He's being extra tender and careful with his movements. His tongue is rolling on my lower lip and inside my mouth along with mine. I can feel his bulge rubbing against me as he slowly rocks his body against mine.

"I'm a millionaire!?" I ask in shock.

"No, baby, you're a billionaire as long as you're with me" he replies and starts undoing my shirt.

As soon as my bra is exposed to him, he reaches for my back to unclasp it. Then he can easily throw off the bed both my shirt and bra and leave my upper body naked. He leaves a trail of wet kisses from my lips down to the spot between my breasts before he takes each nipple into his playful mouth.