01

It was a beautiful peaceful morning.

Oh Oh!!

Not in jeon corporation, again an employee is going to be fired today.

Jeon corporation

" GET OUT YOU ARE FIRED." A loud voice came from the cabin of jeon corporation's CEO jeon jungkook.

Other employees who were standing together flinched. It was normal for them but today their boss seems to be more angry than usual. And a girl ran out of the cabin crying.

" Looks like I have to take interviews again." Jimin said  while sighing being done with his best friend.

"Hmmm i also think this. But for now please go inside and make him calm otherwise he will fire everyone today." Jhope said looking at the cabin.

Jimin nodded and signaled everyone to go back to their works. He knocked on the door, he usually just open it and went inside but today he don't want to get scolded.

After hearing a "come in" he opened the door

"What happened this time kook?" Jimin asked sitting in front of his best friend.

"You know she was trying to seduce me and when I asked to make some report. She was busy throwing her self on me. And didn't even complete the work I had given her. So--- " He got cut off by jimin.

"I had already started interviews. Till tomorrow you will get the results." Jimin said and got up from his seat.

"Ummmm jimin please send a coffee for me." Jungkook said while rubbing his forehead.

"Okay." Jimin said and went out.

****

Time skip

Next morning.

Jungkook's pov.

I was checking some files without a secretary it is very tough to manage everything, but what should I do everyone just wants to throw  themselves on me. They just want my body or money and I am so done with this. Tomorrow I again fired my secretary she was third secretary of mine in the whole month.

I was in my thoughts when jimin entered inside my office, without knocking.

"How many times should I tell you to knock before entering." I said and he sat in front of me.

"I am your best friend I don't need to knock before entering." I know he will say something like this only so I just shook my head and he spoke again.

"Here these are three people whom I choose they all have the same skills, qualifications and experience you can select any one from them. Two are girls and one is a boy. After deciding tell me." He gave me three files and left.

I opened two files in which both were girls. They have good qualifications and experience but this time I want a boy as my secretary because I am done with girls. So I opened the last file which contains bio data of a boy

Bio data.

Name:-Kim Taehyung
Age:-24
Qualifications:-Graduate from bighit university, California
Experience:-worked as secretary in park cop. (Here park is not jimin) for 6 months
Contact:-7684******

 (Here park is not jimin) for 6 monthsContact:-7684******

I was reading this boy's bio. I am quite impressed by him because park cop. Is a very famous company and he worked there means he is surely talented. But when I saw his photo i felt something in my stomach, but I shrugged the feeling.

I closed the file and called jimin. After 10mins he came again without knocking, of course!!

End of jungkook's pov

"Here appoint him. " Jungkook said and gave tae's file to jimin.

"Ok, Anything else." Jimin said after collecting the other two files.

"No, I  think I should leave. It is already 8 pm." Jungkook said.

"Finally you noticed because half the staff has already left." Jimin said and left . He called the person and told him about his selection and that person should join from tomorrow.

Next morning.

Tae's house

Did you see my bag~~

Did you see my bag~~~

(Hehehe it is an alarm tone)

Alarm started to echo in the silent room and the owner of it started to shuffle in his bed and after struggling for more than 2 mins he finally sat on his bed and turned off his alarm. He stretched his arms and a yawn escaped from his mouth.

He then looked at the time and ran to the bathroom because if he won't hurry up he is going to be late on his first day of work. Because it is already 7 and he has to reach there till 9.

So he did his morning routine and wore a decent outfit and went to the kitchen to have his breakfast. And it was already 8:30 so he ran out and went to his job place

-------–---------------------------------------------------

In next episode teakook will meet... Yayyy.....

Please ignore mistake.. Do vote and comment

Thanks for reading

Author

Stay tuned cutiesssss