04

Next day.

"Mr jeon Mr kim has come he is waiting for you in the meeting room." Tae said and they both left.

"Good morning hyung." Jk said and hugged Namjoon.

"Good morning." Namjoon replied.

"How are you?" Jk asked while taking his seat"fit and fine "Namjoon replied and sat on his seat.

"Good morning hyung." Tae said when he entered.

"Good morning Tae, how are you?" Namjoon asked.

"Good how about you?" Tae said jk was looking at them with a confused face.

"Do you know each other?" Jk asked.

"Yeah we are friends or I say he is like my brother." Namjoon said jk nodded and they started their meeting. After the meeting they jk and Namjoon talked and left.

Jk went to his cabin. It was already lunch time so at first he thought of calling Tae and asked him to bring coffee for him but then he thought of going and brought his coffee by own.

As he was going to cafeteria he saw no one on their cabins and thought that all were having their lunch.

He reached infornt of cafeteria but he heared laughing and giggling sound and when he entered their he saw Tae talking to three people and giggling he was ok with two of them jimin and jhope but the third one who is he? Jk thought and then realized he is jack.

And a sudden wave of anger hit him when jack put his hand on tae's shoulder he was angry or may be jealous but he really didn't know why?

He then went to take coffee of him self and went to his cabin but his mind was in the cafeteria.

He then called jimin, he was not going to ask about him who is jack to tae, Or will he?

"What happened jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Hmmm i-i wanted to ask you about--- Yeah how are you?" Jk said while rubbing his neck.

"I am totally fine but what happened to you?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm nothing... Oh do you know about jack?" Jk asked.

"Yeah I know he is my friend." Jimin said.

"Ohhh... I saw you and jhope hyung with him in the cafeteria today." Jk said trying to think how he can ask what is jack to Tae.

"Hmmm you saw only three don't see anyone else?" Jimin said raising an eye brow.

"Ohh yeah tae-taehyung was also there and they both seemed quite close." Jk said.

"Hmmm they are good friends." Jimin said jk nodded.

"And Jack takes Tae as his brother don't worry jack already has a girlfriend." Jimin said while looking at jk after he said that a smile came on jk's face but he quickly tried to hold it and he hoped that jimin had not seen him but jimin already saw this and he understood that jk like Tae.

"Hmmm but why are you telling me this?" Jk said trying to show that he didn't care but inside he was happy.

"Nothing just thought you wanted to know this." Jimin said internally squealing being happy for his best friend that atleast he had started to like someone.

"Hmmm you can go." Jk said and jimin left.

***

After two days

A knock was heard and a person entered inside the ceo's cabin after hearing a come in.

"Mr.jeon today you have a dinner meeting with Mr lee in xxxx restaurant." Tae informed.