33

"Papa dada why are you crying?" Sofia asked her eyes we're getting teary too..... They both looked at her and bend to her level

"Baby this are happy tears" Tae said pecking her forehead

"Princess" Kook said motioning her...

"Yes dada.... Happy birthday papa" She said and hugged Tae..... "Thank you so much baby".....

They all then went to sit..... Tae introduce Sofia to whole family everyone was so happy after having this fluffy ball in their life..... Tae fed her cake and she pecked his cheeks...

Kook was looking at them with heart eyes... He can see the happiness in tae's eyes.... He have tears in his eyes.... He still remember the painful sobs he heard that night..... Yoongi who was sitting beside him squeezed his shoulder and smiled shooking his head asking him not cry..... He then felt a tap on his shoulder.. He turn to tae's side and saw Sofia sitting on tae's lap...

"Dada say aaaa" She said showing a spoon in her hands.... Kook opened his mouth and she fed him the cake....

Like this they enjoyed there time... Ate their dinner they all talked to Sofia and just in mere time they all were fond of her....

They all left to their homes... After dinner... Tae kook took Sofia with them to their room... Her room is already prepared by kook when Tae went to his house for whole day... But they wanted to spend time with Sofia.....

After changing their own clothes... Tae changes sofia's clothes too..... They laid on bed both on either side making her in middle....

They talked to her about her like and dislikes for some times.... And they found that she was very familiar to Tae.... After talking they slept hugging her... But they didn't forget to say I love you to each other....

*******

Next morning....

Today Tae was the first one to wake up.... He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Sofia hugging him tightly and kook hugging both of them. . .. He pecked both of their forehead and left to do his morning routine.... When he came back he chuckled seeing the beautiful site in front of him.... Now Sofia was hugging kook and same goes for kook...

He clicked their photo and then walked towards kook

"Kookie wake up.... Kookie" He said caressing his forehead.... Kook shuffled and turned towards him.... And hugged his tummy....

"Love why did you woke up so early let's sleep" Kook said but his voice muffled and Tae felt ticklish he giggled....

"No kookie wake up we have to go to orphanage was the paper formalities of her adoption remember... " Tae said playing with his hairs... Kook just nodded.... After 2 minutes of staying like this he finally looked to Tae showing his bunny teeths.... Tae got what his This bunny wants he glanced at Sofia and found her sleeping while hugging a pillow... He bend to kook's level as he was still sitting on bed.... He kissed him.... They both kissed each other for 5 minutes and then went to do his morning routine....

Tae was preparing kook's clothes they both are not going to office today.... They will be spending their day with Sofia.....

He looked behind when Sofia called him.... She was sitting on bed pouting and rubbing her eyes...

"Aww baby you are awake" He said sitting beside her.... She nodded and hugged him..... They both sat there for sometimes... They looked towards the bathroom door kook came out... And smiled looking at them both were staring at kook with their bambi eyes he cooed internally....

He was in bathrobe... He took his clothes and again went inside... After changing he came back and found Sofia sitting on the bed alone

"Good morning dada" She said ran to him and hugged....