32

It's been a month..... Now beomgyu.... Namjin's son is one month old.... He has been pampered by all the family members..... Specially taekook.... The baby had already recognized his bunny uncle and Tae Tae.... Whenever they came to play with them... He immediately start giggling and showing them his hands to hold him....

Tomorrow is tae's birthday.... And the most excited person is kook he has been preparing for this day from last one month he even prepared a special gift which will make his love the most happiest person....

Right now it was 11:55 in night and kook was patiently waiting for the the clock to strick 12....and finally after waiting for four more minutes.... He went to kitchen to take the strawberry cake which he secretly bought and placed in fridge.....

He then walked slowly near bed.... Put the cake on night stand and sat near Tae.... He wake him slowly.... Caressing his forehead and cheeks..... Tae woke up and saw his husband smiling at him.... When he sat kook took the cake and put it in front of Tae....

"Happy birthday love"kook said Tae belwed the candle and made the wish.... He fed kook cake and kook did the same....

" You sleep I will come after putting it hmm...."kook said pecked his forehead and left to put it in fridge.....

He came back and saw Tae just laying... He smiled knowing Tae is waiting for him.... He laid there hugged him putting his hands around his waist while Tae put his head on looks chest....

They both drifted to their dream world. . ..

Next morning

Tae started to shuffle in his place.... He smelled fresh flowers.... He opened his eyes and saw hi whole room was filled with different flowers he sat and looked around the room was looking like a garden and he knew who is behind all this.... He smiled softly walking to the flowers..... He saw there was a note

'Get freshen up I am preparing the breakfast come quickly....

Happy birthday love💜

Your husband'

Tae chuckled shaking his head....kook even drawed a purple heart there......He then again smelled the flower in front of him and went inside the bathroom for his morning routine....

(Something like this)

He then headed down stairs and saw his dear setting the dinning table.... He looked around to see just two of them

"Good morning love" Kook said taking his hands and leading him to the dinning table... He pulled the chair for Tae...

"Good morning... Where are others? " He said sitting...

"Ohh mom, dad, and soobin went to your house and lisa noona went to meet jennie " Kook said serving breakfast to Tae and himself... . ...

"This early? " Tae asked and kook chuckled...