39(End)

"Jeon jungkook's son Jeon JEONGGUK... " Tae said and looked towards kook who was also looking at him.... But kook shake his head....

"Ahu Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung's son Jeon JEONGGUK" Kook said and Tae swear that his husband is making him fall more than before..... Others smiled looking at the interaction between them.....

The silence got broken when they heard jimin speaking....

"Baby see your elder brother has came now it's your turn come fast" He said caressing his tummy.... All chuckled at his cuteness....

They all left after playing with gguk as he was sleepy... A nurse came there to give instructions to Tae how to feed the baby.... Kook went out to talk to doctor about the discharge.....

He came back and found Tae sitting on bed his upper three button open and gguk laying on his lap sucking his papa's milk..... Sofia went home with ger grand parents.....

Kook stood there for some moments to watch the adorable moment.... But his mouth got opened when Tae pulled gguk mouth away from his chest.... A sound came to his ears which made something down to twist..... He gulped looking at his husband swallow bud with a little milk on it.... While Tae was busy cleaning his son's mouth and laying him down near him.... Unknown to the fact that a hungry bunny it watching him with hungry eyes ready to jump on hi any time.....

He looked towards door after making sure gguk is asleep and found his husband staring at something without blinking he frowned and followed his eyes... And put his hands on his chest when he found what the other was seeing.. And kook groaned like a hungry wolf..... Tae tried to put his button.....

Key word... Tried....

🔞🔞🔞🔞

He was stopped by kook... Kook ran towards him and held his hand.... Tae gulped knowing what this bunny wants....

Kook literally admired him like that for some moment and then his hands made their ways towards the swallowed buds....

Then he flicked it two three times literally enjoying the expression Tae was having.... He sat near him... Taking Tae on his lap..... And took the bud in his mouth he licked it and started to suck it just like gguk did some moment before..... And he swear he loved it more than banana milk....

While Tae throwed his head back when kook started to suck it.... He was bitting his lips to not moan....

And after 10 minutes kook finally left it.... He looked at Tae who was panting badly.... And when he saw kook looking at him with his intended gaze and milk on his side lips.... Tae immigration hide his face in kook's chest which made kook to chuckle...

He pecked tae's forehead and both admire their son sleeping peacefully....

******

Time skip

Right now kook has packed all the things as tae and gguk are getting discharged today....

After completing the paper work and putting all the things in bag kook came to pick them from room.... He cooed at his son who was sleeping

 He cooed at his son who was sleeping